Page 72 of 174 FirstFirst ... 22 627071727374 82 122 172 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Snair View Post
    It seems that everyone is having a busy day here in BITW
    I'm working on the show. I haven't spoken with Ka$h yet today but, things are moving along QUITE nicely.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    I'm working on the show. I haven't spoken with Ka$h yet today but, things are moving along QUITE nicely.
    Good to hear!

Black: When the fuck are you gonna put me, the best wrestler on the roster, in the card? You stupid piece of shit, being dumb as fuck as usual.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Just a quick update:

Show is very much nearing completion. It's a huge show, and is full of happenings and twists and surprises. As it's a new eFed, everything has to be created from the ground up, and that includes how things are going to be laid out, colour wise. There's also the fact that theres eleven matches, all detailed as best as they can be, plus all the skits and storylines and such--so, bare with me here, show'll be posted in a couple of days

(Can't wait for the smaller six-seven match shows to start--BITW II onwards)
    Last edited by Kashdinero; 12-08-2012 at 11:13 PM.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

Doing the promo now soon to be sent .

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Uncle Kash- your inbox is full

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Ano Doom: At KC three men shall feel the mite of the Demon Cyborg firsthand ,up close and personal....And the rest of the world as well shall all watch in awe as I put on the greatest display of raw skills and athleticism ever.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Just a quick update:

Show is very much nearing completion. It's a huge show, and is full of happenings and twists and surprises. As it's a new eFed, everything has to be created from the ground up, and that includes how things are going to be laid out, colour wise. There's also the fact that theres eleven matches, all detailed as best as they can be, plus all the skits and storylines and such--so, bare with me here, show'll be posted in a couple of days

(Can't wait for the smaller six-seven match shows to start--BITW II onwards)
    music to my ears!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Snair View Post
    music to my ears!
    Black: You sound so gay, shut the fuck up.

OOC: That is great to hear about the show!
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Someone please post a prediction contest for BITW I?? I'd love you forever!
    Last edited by Rated_R(ob)KO; 12-09-2012 at 09:40 PM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Okay so... Ka$h and I have decided to make something special with BITW I which is going to make things look fresh and invigorating. Seriously. The way BITW will be presented is unlike anything any other company is doing. Will it take extra time? Absoloutely. Will it be worth it? Fuck yeah. As with what my partner in crime said, going forward starting with BITW II we will be running smaller, more dynamic and released in a more timely manner.

This is the first show so it HAS to be amazing. We're seriously close to being finished with it and we hop you will read and enjoy every second of it. Thank you all for coming to BITW and having faith that we'll blast the haters out of the park by showing them it wasn't us holding JBW back and that our "personal lives" which has been a topic of hot debate around these parts, don't have anything to do with what we do here. In the words of my creation, Artemis... "BANK ON IT!"

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.