Threaded View

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post
    Sleep: Yeah....Very original there doggie. I have never heard anyone say that before. Everyone that has ever came across me has told me this tall tell about putting me into a permanant sleep. But look at me I'm still standing and I'm in the main event at Kingdom Come. Are you even on the card for the first show? I didn't see your name on it, but then again I only looked at the main event where I'll be. And I didn't see no "Freaky" Ryan Wells in that match. It's gonna be hard to win the heavyweight strap if you're not even scheduled to be in the match.
    Wells: Congrats, you may be in the main event, but it don't mean shit for you winning. And if you look at the second card, you'll see I'm in the main event because I'm actually a good wrestler unlike you and will win my match and also win the World Title before you ever get out of the low-card again after your loss at Kingdom Come. My advice, quit while you're ahead. You've done nothing but taken a space in this industry you don't deserve.
    Ryan Wells:

- Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

Xavier Hightower:

- Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Forrest Erickson:

- Member of IWA Roster
    (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.