Page 70 of 174 FirstFirst ... 20 606869707172 80 120 170 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post
    Sleep- Soon all of you haters will have no choice but to call me #Best In The World. All the training in the world still wont give my competitors enough of an advantage when the Sleeper is this focused on the title. Kingdom Come will be here soon time is running out. Get all your hating on me in while you still can.

Blog Entries
    Wells: Best in the World? Well, I definitely belong here, heck, I'm already in a #1 Contender Match for the World Title based just upon everyone knowing my skills and complete domination in the ring! I will win the World Title here in short time, and the fans and I will celebrate until we die! I will be World Champion soon.

#WellsIsWorldChampion
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Snair View Post
    Sleep: You responded there Baby Snair, so atleast one shit was given.

#ChugThatHaterade

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

Blog Entries
    Bumping thread like I'm bumping uglies. Seriously though... just left work @3am, went to bed @4am, woke up @9am, been at work since 11am... staying until 3am. Fuck. My. Entire. Life.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Bumping thread like I'm bumping uglies. Seriously though... just left work @3am, went to bed @4am, woke up @9am, been at work since 11am... staying until 3am. Fuck. My. Entire. Life.
    Game face, Rob.....Game face

Blog Entries
    Wells: No one? No one who argues that I will be World Champion here? Because they know it will happen??
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

(w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: No one? No one who argues that I will be World Champion here? Because they know it will happen??
    Sleep: You're gonna have to get through me first. I plan on walking out of Kingdom Come the first #BITW Heavyweight Champ.

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post
    Sleep: You're gonna have to get through me first. I plan on walking out of Kingdom Come the first #BITW Heavyweight Champ.
    Wells: Oh please, you're a nobody with no talent. You don't have the skills, heart, determination, demeanor, or fanbase nor accolades for you to even be considered or even dreamt of being a champion. I'll make you do what your name is, sleep. And put you in a permanent one if you don't watch it.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

(w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: Oh please, you're a nobody with no talent. You don't have the skills, heart, determination, demeanor, or fanbase nor accolades for you to even be considered or even dreamt of being a champion. I'll make you do what your name is, sleep. And put you in a permanent one if you don't watch it.
    Sleep: Yeah....Very original there doggie. I have never heard anyone say that before. Everyone that has ever came across me has told me this tall tell about putting me into a permanant sleep. But look at me I'm still standing and I'm in the main event at Kingdom Come. Are you even on the card for the first show? I didn't see your name on it, but then again I only looked at the main event where I'll be. And I didn't see no "Freaky" Ryan Wells in that match. It's gonna be hard to win the heavyweight strap if you're not even scheduled to be in the match.

Arnold Schwarzenegger returns in ‘The Terminator’.jpg

Ano Doom:Who they fuck here wants to go?

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.