Page 69 of 174 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Sergio: We would just like to announce how happy we are that Prince William and Princess Kate are having a child.

Jimmy: Aye mate I agree, shes now a future QILF and MILF.

Sergio: 'Ere man show some respect you dirty bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Sasha: Please do not hurt Sleepy though. He is my friend too- I know you will not hurt me.
    Ano Doom:Certainly can not say that. Absolute downfall of all others is a must. The competition shall be erased.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Artemis Eclipse: Hey Sasha... I know you said a couple days ago that I never gave you an Artemis Eclipse mask. That's a lie, I masked your whole face with Artemis Eclipse just about two weeks ago.
    Sasha: While that is sooooo true- that was not the type of mask I was talking about

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:Certainly can not say that. Absolute downfall of all others is a must. The competition shall be erased.
    Sasha: YESSSSSSS! erm, Did I say that too loud?

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Sasha: YESSSSSSS! erm, Did I say that too loud?
    Ano Doom:You know maybe I could use a hand at ringside come Kingdom Come. Someone to watch up close the destruction that unfolds.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Ano Doom:You know maybe I could use a hand at ringside come Kingdom Come. Someone to watch up close the destruction that unfolds.
    Sasha: Me? MEEEEEEEE? MMMMMMEEEEEEEEE? Can I wipe the blood off your mask when you are finished? Can I wear my Ano Doom mask too? Can I? Can I? PLLLLEAAAASEEE!

*Sasha faints she is so happy*

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Barbie Panzer: Perfect name for you two- Dumb and Dumber

*Barbie walks off and April Snow and Mike Muir walk up to Ano Doom and see Sasha fainted on the floor*

April: Now big guy- Sasha has no one else looking out for her- so you hurt her- you will have to deal with Mike and I

Muir: Yeah Ano, I'm one guy you don't want on your bad side

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Sergio: We would just like to announce how happy we are that Prince William and Princess Kate are having a child.

Jimmy: Aye mate I agree, shes now a future QILF and MILF.

Sergio: 'Ere man show some respect you dirty bastard.
    Jimmy is already in Snair's good books

IC: Does Ano Doom still play angry cyborg man? Because I have a nephew who likes to play dress up aswell. Get back to me, fuckers...
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Sleep- Soon all of you haters will have no choice but to call me #Best In The World. All the training in the world still wont give my competitors enough of an advantage when the Sleeper is this focused on the title. Kingdom Come will be here soon time is running out. Get all your hating on me in while you still can.

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.