Page 59 of 174 FirstFirst ... 9 495758596061 69 109 159 ... LastLast
    In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    IC @$ Ma$$: **after feigning confusion Ma$$ let's out a small chuckle and holds his hand out and let's it hover about three and a half feet off the floor*

You have to be at least this tall to be able to give it the big'n in BITW.
    Sleep: All of you mark bitches won't be making these short jokes when I win the Heavyweight Championship and crowned #BestInTheWorld!!!

Have fun getting your ass handed to you by the silver samurai.

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

Sorry I haven't been on much gents and gals (gal?). The past few days have been rough. Can't wait for the show.

IC: The Alpha Dog is still training for this bitch! It's time to dominate! #BITW #ALPHATIME
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Blog Entries

*Pisces Pink stands in the center of an empty ring all by herself. Her arms are crossed, a look of determination on her face as she dramatically looks up at the camera.*

Pisces Pink: Are y'all getting this? Good. Real good.

This for all y'all women of Best In The World. Y'all might know who I am, y'all might not. For the benefit of y'all who don't, my name is Pisces Pink. Princess of Power, Babygirl Bigg, The Star Sign of the Fish. Got plenty of names people know me by, but I'm here to tell you the one thing I'm known for...

Knocking the shit out of people.

I came up on The Mean Streets of Atlanta, GA. A place where you can't afford to be weak and soft. A place where either you stood up or laid down. And make no mistake: Pisces learned real quick how to stand up. I was fighting before I could walk. Man, woman, security guard, cop, didn't give a flyin' fuck who the hell you were... I threw people to the fucking dirt and threw bombs at them until their faces looked like smashed-up watermelons. I've beaten grown ass men until they believed they were five-year-olds.

And that... was all before I got here.

Let it be known: Pisces Pink is aiming to be at the top, the Alpha Female, the Head Bitch in Charge. The Best in the World. And I give less than a damn how many of you broads wanna try me up. Because you will get fucking laid out and stomped on like pretty little welcome mats. I'm not one of you pretty little barbie dolls that flirt and prance and pose for magazine shoots because you can't fight your way out of a wet paper bag. I'm a big, bad, brain-bustin' bitch who will tie you in knots and send you home to your mamas. So please... try me. Try Pisces. Get a taste of Babygirl Bigg... and kiss your asses goodbye.

*switches from dominant female to sugar-sweet girl mode*

Now y'all take care

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post

*Pisces Pink stands in the center of an empty ring all by herself. Her arms are crossed, a look of determination on her face as she dramatically looks up at the camera.*

Pisces Pink: Are y'all getting this? Good. Real good.

This for all y'all women of Best In The World. Y'all might know who I am, y'all might not. For the benefit of y'all who don't, my name is Pisces Pink. Princess of Power, Babygirl Bigg, The Star Sign of the Fish. Got plenty of names people know me by, but I'm here to tell you the one thing I'm known for...

Knocking the shit out of people.

I came up on The Mean Streets of Atlanta, GA. A place where you can't afford to be weak and soft. A place where either you stood up or laid down. And make no mistake: Pisces learned real quick how to stand up. I was fighting before I could walk. Man, woman, security guard, cop, didn't give a flyin' fuck who the hell you were... I threw people to the fucking dirt and threw bombs at them until their faces looked like smashed-up watermelons. I've beaten grown ass men until they believed they were five-year-olds.

And that... was all before I got here.

Let it be known: Pisces Pink is aiming to be at the top, the Alpha Female, the Head Bitch in Charge. The Best in the World. And I give less than a damn how many of you broads wanna try me up. Because you will get fucking laid out and stomped on like pretty little welcome mats. I'm not one of you pretty little barbie dolls that flirt and prance and pose for magazine shoots because you can't fight your way out of a wet paper bag. I'm a big, bad, brain-bustin' bitch who will tie you in knots and send you home to your mamas. So please... try me. Try Pisces. Get a taste of Babygirl Bigg... and kiss your asses goodbye.

*switches from dominant female to sugar-sweet girl mode*

Now y'all take care
    Brock: Not sure if Pisces Pink or Fat Pink Cow?

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Not sure if Pisces Pink or Fat Pink Cow?
    The video message fuzzes out... then cuts back on abruptly, with Pisces Pink looking closely into the camera...*

Pisces Pink: And Brock Edwards, if you can hear this...

Eat a dick, ya vanilla gorilla!

Pisces... Out.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

The video message fuzzes out... then cuts back on abruptly, with Pisces Pink looking closely into the camera...*

Pisces Pink: And Brock Edwards, if you can hear this...

Eat a dick, ya vanilla gorilla!

Pisces... Out.
    Brock: She wants the D!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: She wants the D!
    *Virgo Violet happens to walk by as she hears Brock Edwards...*

Virgo Violet: ... Ugh. Just when I almost forget how repulsive men can be...

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

*Virgo Violet happens to walk by as she hears Brock Edwards...*

Virgo Violet: ... Ugh. Just when I almost forget how repulsive men can be...
    Brock: And you are? Oh wait I don't care.

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hey, guys and gals.. Couple things..

If you haven't put up a bio yet, but are on the first show, SHAME ON YOU! Lol, just playing, but, the info I've asked for in those things are really important for doing the shows, so they're definitely a must

Secondly, I failed to announce where BITW I: Kingdom Come is taking place--it'll be at Madison Sq Gardens.

Now, I'm off to finish up these matches, which, as a few of the guys in these matches haven't put up bios, is kinda hard if I'm honest
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

#FreeBodom

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    This guy? Aint nobody impatient lol Glamour Girl forgot and asked one time
    I get it but I wasn't shouting at her.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.