Page 49 of 174 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 59 99 149 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Abraham walks up to Brock and punches him so hard he falls to the ground and two teeth fall out. As Brock lays on the ground knocked out Abraham crouches over him.

Abraham: I told you to shut up you despicable little troll.
    Brock: Wrong move.

Brock then tackles Abraham to the floor and starts layong some heavy shots to the head of Abraham. Brock then hits a strong shot to the eye of Abraham and cause his eye to bleed. Brock then stands up and spits in the other eye of Abraham.

Brock: BITCH!

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post

Brock then tackles Abraham to the floor and starts layong some heavy shots to the head of Abraham. Brock then hits a strong shot to the eye of Abraham and cause his eye to bleed. Brock then stands up and spits in the other eye of Abraham.

*Sagittarius Blue and Pisces Pink hear a wild commotion and run towards it to investigate... *

Sagittarius Blue: What the hell is... hold up... WHAT THE FUCK?! BROCK?!

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Blog Entries

Abraham gets up unfazed by the hits and spit begins laughing.

Abraham: Little boy, your rage is meager and truth be told, your hits are even less than a mosquito bite. I have trained twelve year old boys in Liverpool with more bite than that. It took me one hit for you to fall and knock two teeth out. You resort to tackling and spitting. An amateur move that proves your peanut sized brain.

Abraham swings his fist and stops short of Brock's and Brock flinches backwards. Abraham winks and smiles.

Abraham: Your number is had. Checkmate.

(After getting smoke blown in his face, Alpha starts to show his anger. He then takes a deep breath...)

Alpha: You're lucky The Alpha Dog has an important match soon yankee. Come find him afterwards. He'll be hard to miss. He'll be the one with a gold World Title belt around his waist. See if you can establish dominance then...if you have the balls.

(Alpha leaves the room)
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    *Sagittarius Blue and Pisces Pink hear a wild commotion and run towards it to investigate... *

Sagittarius Blue: What the hell is... hold up... WHAT THE FUCK?! BROCK?!
    Brock: Wait your turn Blue.
    Abraham gets up unfazed by the hits and spit begins laughing.

Abraham: Little boy, your rage is meager and truth be told, your hits are even less than a mosquito bite. I have trained twelve year old boys in Liverpool with more bite than that. It took me one hit for you to fall and knock two teeth out. You resort to tackling and spitting. An amateur move that proves your peanut sized brain.

Abraham swings his fist and stops short of Brock's and Brock flinches backwards. Abraham winks and smiles.

Abraham: Your number is had. Checkmate.
    Brock: Try it again and let's see what happens.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    (After getting smoke blown in his face, Alpha starts to show his anger. He then takes a deep breath...)

Alpha: You're lucky The Alpha Dog has an important match soon yankee. Come find him afterwards. He'll be hard to miss. He'll be the one with a gold World Title belt around his waist. See if you can establish dominance then...if you have the balls.

(Alpha leaves the room)
    *Pisces Pink rolls her eyes*

Pisces Pink: Men.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post

(Alpha leaves the room)
    Abraham laughs and takes another deep inhale from his pipe.

Abraham: You call me "Yankee" like its a bad thing? I embrace my Americas and all they stand for. And I like to work my way up, I'll come after the eWN Championship when I earn it. And if you so happen to have it at that time, I'll be glad to have my butler, Hargreeves hold it for me with the rest of the gold I've accumulated worldwide.

Blog Entries
    Brock: Try it again and let's see what happens.
    Abraham: I need not to. You've proven to be inadequate. Control your rage and train more. Then maybe, just maybe you'd be a threat. You ever need a sparring partner, find me manchild and I'll gladly help you for a small fee of course.

Abraham puts his hat on and tips it.

Abraham: Have a good day, child.

Abraham: I need not to. You've proven to be inadequate. Control your rage and train more. Then maybe, just maybe you'd be a threat. You ever need a sparring partner, find me manchild and I'll gladly help you for a small fee of course.

Abraham puts his hat on and tips it.

Abraham: Have a good day, child.
    Brock: Oh, before you leave---

*Abraham turns and gets knocked to the floor by a punch from Brock. Who was wearing brassknuckles.*

Brock: Have a nice day.

Blog Entries
    Okay guys. Have to go. Glad I got the chance to IC with Abraham and let him be known a bit. I'll be back in about 8hrs for more lol. Later people and be safe!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.