Page 44 of 174 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    I wish there was some kind of online detailed create a character tool that we could all use and upload to get a true gauge of what everyone's guys an gals look like.

The Ma$$Dinero-South Park pic I used is actually perfect for me, as was the real life photo of the real life MassDinero (me) MCing at a rave from a few weeks ago, but the South Park thingie was limited, and, well, not everyone bases their character off of themselves so both those options only really worked for me.

If anyone reading this knows of a create-a-wrestler website that might be helpful to us all then please don't be shy in letting us know lol
    You could perhaps use Hero Machine 3.0, but I never really got along with it
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    IC: How ironic that your finishing move is called SLEEPYTIME, you've been putting the audience to sleep for years you boring cunt.
    Sleep: Yeah, I've never heard another opponent say that before. Only reason my move is called SLEEPYTIME is because little bitches like yourself don't get up after 1 fool. How the fuck you gonna call me boring? Have you not heard the crowds as they cheer and chant my name at even the sight of me? How the fuck do you think a 5'7" luchador got into this match with established heavyweight? It's because I have never been boring a day in my life!!!

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robareid View Post
    You could perhaps use Hero Machine 3.0, but I never really got along with it
    Rob Rage.jpg

Here's what I managed to do for Rob Rage. Decent, but nothing too brilliant
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

my internet is down too, AT&T says Thur or Fri but called them today as one of my neighbors has service. AT&T now says they will have it fixed today. I don't count on it though, AT&T sucks. If i don't get service by friday i will do my Panzer promo on my phone. Had to do my EWNCW promos that way and it sucked, lol. Was not fun

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

IC as Spencer Churchill: Resurrection is here. Empire Rising has begun.

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    IC as Spencer Churchill: Resurrection is here. Empire Rising has begun.
    Yep. Welcome aboard, chief!

For those that can remember, the last time I booked Spencer he totally destroyed one Mr Kevin Mathews to a huge round of applause both IC and OOC... His first moves in BITW have already been plotted out, so... Someones getting there arse kicked in the near future (in an IC way of course )

Oh, and, thanks, Roba! That actually seems quite a good website--if others would like to check it out that'd be great!
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Yep. Welcome aboard, chief!

For those that can remember, the last time I booked Spencer he totally destroyed one Mr Kevin Mathews to a huge round of applause both IC and OOC... His first moves in BITW have already been plotted out, so... Someones getting there arse kicked in the near future (in an IC way of course )

Oh, and, thanks, Roba! That actually seems quite a good website--if others would like to check it out that'd be great!
    Thanks for the kind words squire.

I'm looking forward to this.

Blog Entries
    I'll be updating the bio thread with both Prophecy and newcomer Sergio Fantastico soon.

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    I'll be updating the bio thread with both Prophecy and newcomer Sergio Fantastico soon.
    Good to know. I've always wanted to know how you saw Proph.. I've always pictured him as Cody from Street Fighter Alpha lol. As for Sergio? Man, that wacko is sure to be colourful
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I HATE knowing I have a bust and having lazy people not wanting to follow up on it...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.