Page 43 of 174 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 53 93 143 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post
    Sleep: You're gonna be humpin' the mat as you're lying face down on the ground after a SLEEPYTIME while I am hitting one of the other guys in our match with a All Up In Yo' Grill superkick and going for the pin and gettin' my 1st Heavyweight Championship!
    IC: How ironic that your finishing move is called SLEEPYTIME, you've been putting the audience to sleep for years you boring cunt.
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Lenny Ray: At BITW y'all best believe that I'll be startin' my walk over broken bodies and shattered dreams to the top of this fuckin' mountain and I'll be standin' tall wavin' the Rebel flag and wearin' gold. Bet yer bottom doller on that one boys and girls.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Blog Entries
    Okay, in my brief time on my work computer, I've managed to send out a couple assignments. If I haven't or Ka$h hasn't gotten to you yet, just hold on tight... we're taking it slow and not trying to rush. We want a QUALITY show... not something that was haphazardly thrown together and made to look like a show. So, with my home comp issues and us doing quality control, it may delay the show a bit... I don't know though. (It would be like a day or so difference I believe... if it were to even happen that is.) So hang tight and know that we're working our asses off!

visual on Ano Doom is up in the bio...maybe more to come

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    visual on Ano Doom is up in the bio...maybe more to come
    I know that you have tried really hard to find a pic that suits, but if I was to post a pic of Ano during the shows, which one would you prefer? Remember, it's just a representation, and it doesn't have to be picture perfect.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?
    You can choke on a big bag of dicks, good sir.

#FreeBodom

This is Doom when he feels lonely

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Snair View Post

This is Doom when he feels lonely

I'm digging that lol. If only he had half a hockey mask--this pic would be perfect!

Anyway, I'm just working on the Athena vs Barbie and Sasha match. I know I said that there would be three fully written matches, but I've kinda wrote the whole thing, so I think we'll be having four full write ups for BITW I: Kingdom Come. I truly wish I could do all of the matches like this, but there's just not enough time.

I'll be sending out promo assignments tomorrow bTw, people, so keep your eyes peeled.

Bodom is our John Cena.
    I hate you.
    #KashBrokeMyBrain

#FreeBodom

Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    I'm digging that lol. If only he had half a hockey mask--this pic would be perfect!

Anyway, I'm just working on the Athena vs Barbie and Sasha match. I know I said that there would be three fully written matches, but I've kinda wrote the whole thing, so I think we'll be having four full write ups for BITW I: Kingdom Come. I truly wish I could do all of the matches like this, but there's just not enough time.

I'll be sending out promo assignments tomorrow bTw, people, so keep your eyes peeled.
    BTW def use the Jason picture when using visuals...Its a shame couldnt find one that fits PERFECTLY...Spirit looking blood stained all white clothing...Covered in tattoos,jacked like steroids,and the elusive half mask

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    BTW def use the Jason picture when using visuals...Its a shame couldnt find one that fits PERFECTLY...Spirit looking blood stained all white clothing...Covered in tattoos,jacked like steroids,and the elusive half mask
    I wish there was some kind of online detailed create a character tool that we could all use and upload to get a true gauge of what everyone's guys an gals look like.

The Ma$$Dinero-South Park pic I used is actually perfect for me, as was the real life photo of the real life MassDinero (me) MCing at a rave from a few weeks ago, but the South Park thingie was limited, and, well, not everyone bases their character off of themselves so both those options only really worked for me.

If anyone reading this knows of a create-a-wrestler website that might be helpful to us all then please don't be shy in letting us know lol

Bodom is our John Cena.
    I hate you.
    #KashBrokeMyBrain

#FreeBodom

Blog Entries
    Okay, so as we all know Ka$h and I have been requesting promos and rolling things out. Give us time as you all know I have no home internet right now and my phone is down until Friday. As of 11:30pm EST tonight, I won't be on here until Friday afternoon. I'll be on periodically throughout the day so if anyone needs anything, let me know via PM. Thanks everyone. And again, if I don't speak to anyone be safe and have a happy holiday!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.