Page 42 of 174 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 52 92 142 ... LastLast
    In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    IC: Can't wait to hump the shit out of yet another World Title! Not long now...
    Sleep: You're gonna be humpin' the mat as you're lying face down on the ground after a SLEEPYTIME while I am hitting one of the other guys in our match with a All Up In Yo' Grill superkick and going for the pin and gettin' my 1st Heavyweight Championship!

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Havok: I will have your blood and Dixons on my fist by the time our match comes. Kali demands sacrifices soon and you two will have to do for now. You may call yourself an ass kicker but I will murder you no matter what. Once I hit the stage everyone will die.
    Brock: I would love to see you try. There is zero chance of you walking out of our match within your own power. That's because I will make sure you are destroyed.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    Awesome read scribbler Jones.
    Thanks bro!

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Blog Entries
    A bus pulls up in front of a large arena building under the night sky. Two people exit the bus: one, a slender man with long black hair; wearing a long black coat with white trim and a hood; wearing the sign of the archer on his attire... the other, a fairly tall and powerful-looking woman clad in a sharp business-type suit: black slacks, violet vest, white shirt with a violet tie - sharp and imposing, but subtly sexy on her frame.

The driver looks on with curiosity. "Aren't you two those famous people... Sagittarius Blue and Pisces Pink?"

The man and woman look at each other, then look back at the driver. "No," the man responds. "But there is a resemblance, isn't there?"

The driver looks a bit embarrassed, but the long-haired man reassures him. "It's okay, I get that a lot. For good reason. We... know each other." He points to his archer insignia. "Same sign... not quite the same person."

The driver looks at the woman in violet - and her response is a little more direct. "I'm not wearing pink, now am I?" She also points to the jeweled tie pin holding her tie in place - and the pin resembles the sign of the virgin. "I'm a different star sign altogether."

The driver is a bit perplexed - as are the females on the bus who can't get over how the man in black looks a lot like the Classic City Saint. Nevertheless, he gets ready to depart. Before leaving, he wishes the two good luck. "Not many people come here. This is a - "

"We know what this place is," interrupts the woman in violet, looking at the driver. Even through her purple-tinted shades, the driver can see - and feel - her impatience and annoyance with him. "It's where we belong."

The man in black smiles - and the driver feels just a hint of menace from him. "The best in the world. And we don't just belong there... It belongs to us."

The bus pulls off, and the two look at the enormous building with the sign that reads "Best In The World." They smile at each other, and walk towards it. The stars in the sky dance overhead, for a time... before shrinking away. For as the two approach, two constellations stand overhead prominent among the rest: The Archer and The Virgin. But not because they outshine the others...

But because they are darker than the rest.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Just letting everyone know that my internet at home has taken a shit on me and I don't have internet on my phone currently. Sorry guys but I won't be around at least until Friday. So please, everyone be safe and have a great holiday. See you all soon!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Just letting everyone know that my internet at home has taken a shit on me and I don't have internet on my phone currently. Sorry guys but I won't be around at least until Friday. So please, everyone be safe and have a great holiday. See you all soon!
    Same here Rob - be safe, be happy and be awesome!

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving, bro.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

yeah my phone lines are out and AT&t says it will probably be fixed by Thursday or Friday(yes i am on dialup-thats all that is available where i live). So my only interent connection for now is using my phone. So now i get to write two promos on my phone lol. Hopefully thats all until my phone lines are fixed. AT&T sucks.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Glad everyone likes the card for BITW II: Take No Prisoners. As you can see there was a lot of new guys added to the roster after the first card was posted, which obviously- I was happy about.

As you can see the card is a lot smaller than the first, which will generally be the size of the cards moving forward.

Obviously that's one hell of a main event, and whoever wins the eWN World Heavyweight Championship at BITW I: Kingdom Come is gonna have their hands full come BITW IV: Will The BEST IN THE WORLD Please Stand Up.

Once the first show is posted you'll all get to see that we're striving for quality writing and presentation. As for the matches themselves, the first show will have three fully written matches, with the rest being half write up-half video jobs. From there it will be mainly all but the main events being done in half write up-half video style.

#WelcomeAboardNewGuys
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

Blog Entries
    That card looks badass. I like the every show is like a PPV theme you got going on.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.