Page 39 of 174 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 49 89 139 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Just bumping so everyone can see the card again. Blam. ELEVEN matches of pure entertainment!
    It's going to be at least seven shades of awesome, that's for sure. Anticipation is higher than Sleeps!
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robareid View Post
    It's going to be at least seven shades of awesome, that's for sure. Anticipation is higher than Sleeps!
    LOL, that's pretty high.

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

Blog Entries
    Right, bio posted. BITW here I come. Still need to do a post debut bio, but hey, that takes effort
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robareid View Post
    Right, bio posted. BITW here I come. Still need to do a post debut bio, but hey, that takes effort
    Trust me, I know. I have MAD bio's to do and I didn't even finish Artemis's yet.

Damn been gone a few days...In more ways than one..I know you feel me Sleeps

*Shaking as hard and burning with as much intensity as ever.* Ano Doom: Destroy Destroy Destroy...CRUSH...KILL...DESTROY...All shall meet the same fate....ANNIHILATION.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Damn been gone a few days...In more ways than one..I know you feel me Sleeps

*Shaking as hard and burning with as much intensity as ever.* Ano Doom: Destroy Destroy Destroy...CRUSH...KILL...DESTROY...All shall meet the same fate....ANNIHILATION.
    Artemis Eclipse walks by the bathroom hearing Ano Doom banging on the stall walls. He hears whats going on inside and looks on shaking his head. Finally a huge PLOP smacks the water and Ano Doom screams:

"WIPE WIPE WIPE... FLUSH... CHECK... WIPE... FLUSH!!"

He backs away from the bathroom and covers his face while leaving.

Artemis Eclipse: What in the absolute fucking fuck hell was that?? Holy.... shit.... literally...

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Artemis Eclipse walks by the bathroom hearing Ano Doom banging on the stall walls. He hears whats going on inside and looks on shaking his head. Finally a huge PLOP smacks the water and Ano Doom screams:

"WIPE WIPE WIPE... FLUSH... CHECK... WIPE... FLUSH!!"

He backs away from the bathroom and covers his face while leaving.

Artemis Eclipse: What in the absolute fucking fuck hell was that?? Holy.... shit.... literally...
    lol..........(ten characters)

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    lol..........(ten characters)
    LOL THATS NOT WHAT WAS HAPPENING AT ALL!

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Posted LRB's bio last night. Still needs tweaking of course but I'll get around to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Blog Entries
    A bus pulls up to a bus stop outside of an enormous arena building. A slim yet fit and trim man steps down off the bus... he has long, black hair; blue tinted shades; a custom hoodie; and from head to toe is clad in royal blue with black and white trim, with the sign of the archer emblazoned on the hoodie's front. Following him is a tall, thick woman wearing a pink-and-white velour sweatsuit - and bearing the sign of the fish on the right side of her sweater.

The bus driver looks at them as they disembark. "You sure this is the place? Not many people come here..."

The slim man unleashes a billion-dollar smile, and the ladies on the bus are glued to the windows just to see it. "That's because only a few people can come here..." he answers, trailing off. His companion smiles as she continues his train of thought: "The best in the world."

The two look at each other, smiling, before turning to the driver and speaking in unison: "That's why we're here."

The driver wishes them luck before pulling off. The two look up at the building before them, and the slim man speaks again...

"The stars have aligned, sugar... and they want us here."

The building has a large sign out in front that simply bears the words: BEST IN THE WORLD.

The woman smiles. "I hope they're ready... we're gonna show them why we belong here."

The two walk towards the building as the stars dance in the night sky above... where two constellations shine their guiding light onto the building...

... The constellations of the archer and the twin fish.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.