Page 34 of 174 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 1733
  1. #331
    Alrighty- found some images to go with my wrestlers- which was very hard to do for 3 of them

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  2. #332
    Loving the pics for your characters EHC.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

    JBW

    Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

    EWNCW

    Luke "Current EWNCW International Champion" Jameson...hmm...That one works!

  3. #333
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Alrighty- found some images to go with my wrestlers- which was very hard to do for 3 of them
    Nice work there

  4. #334
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Okay, updated the bio for Artemis... I don't have much there due to time constraints. But, I wanted to put his new theme song and his sponsor in there before anyone else claimed them lmao. The rest of his bio will be up tonight. Yay.

  5. #335
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,709
    Blog Entries
    52
    Havok: Last time I got signed, I never got the chance to destroy anyone. Now is my time, Kali is angry and demands the destruction of stronger individuals in order to satisfy her and I will deliver just that. I want blood and if I have to shed some then so be it.
    #BennysTeddy

    Efedding

     

    Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

    Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

  6. #336
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,248
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Havok: Last time I got signed, I never got the chance to destroy anyone. Now is my time, Kali is angry and demands the destruction of stronger individuals in order to satisfy her and I will deliver just that. I want blood and if I have to shed some then so be it.
    Seth: YOU WANT BLOOD!? THEN YOU MEET ME, PIECE OF SHIT!! I'LL SHOW YOU HOW OUT OF PLACE YOU FUCKING ARE!!


  7. #337
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Seth: YOU WANT BLOOD!? THEN YOU MEET ME, PIECE OF SHIT!! I'LL SHOW YOU HOW OUT OF PLACE YOU FUCKING ARE!!
    DeShawn: chill dawg.


    Best In Da World

    Join the BEST EFED IN THE WORLD: #BITW

  8. #338
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,373
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Seth: YOU WANT BLOOD!? THEN YOU MEET ME, PIECE OF SHIT!! I'LL SHOW YOU HOW OUT OF PLACE YOU FUCKING ARE!!
    Shaz: Calm the fuck down man! Did period come late for you or something?!

     
    Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

    The Wrecking Crew

    TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

    Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

     


  9. #339
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,248
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: Calm the fuck down man! Did period come late for you or something?!
    Seth: WHY DON'T YOU FUCK OFF AND JOB TO SOME NOBODIES!?


  10. #340
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,373
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Seth: WHY DON'T YOU FUCK OFF AND JOB TO SOME NOBODIES!?
    Shaz: Sorry mate, but my name ain't Seth Thirteen!

     
    Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

    The Wrecking Crew

    TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

    Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

     


© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.