Page 28 of 174 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 1733
  1. #271
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: Hahahahaha, well guess what? You're wrong, twat.

    OOC: True say fam! Jheeze! What you saying bruv?!
    Ahh you know, just trying to digest Ibrahimovic's goal. I nearly jizzed over it and I ain't even fucking Swedish! You cool, geezer?
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

    2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim





  2. #272
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,397
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    ???: Shaz, you should have been called Shitz.
    Shaz: If you're gonna attempt to diss man, then at least be original. I've heard that one more than the amount of brain cells you currently have. Hear that? That was original.

     
    Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

    The Wrecking Crew

    TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

    Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

     


  3. #273
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: If you're gonna attempt to diss man, then at least be original. I've heard that one more than the amount of brain cells you currently have. Hear that? That was original.
    ???: And if you are going to try and be funny then at least have a half-decent joke or insult. Even a Yo Momma would be better than that shitty ass joke you gave us all to hear.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  4. #274
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,397
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    Ahh you know, just trying to digest Ibrahimovic's goal. I nearly jizzed over it and I ain't even fucking Swedish! You cool, geezer?
    That was a bloody screamer lol! Yeah I'm cool man, had a fight today with my girls ex who was harassing my girl. I put the wanker in his place, lol.

     
    Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

    The Wrecking Crew

    TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

    Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

     


  5. #275
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,397
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    ???: And if you are going to try and be funny then at least have a half-decent joke or insult. Even a Yo Momma would be better than that shitty ass joke you gave us all to hear.
    Shaz: Please mate, don't get butt-hurt just because you got BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRNED!

     
    Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

    The Wrecking Crew

    TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

    Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

     


  6. #276
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: Please mate, don't get butt-hurt just because you got BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRNED!
    ???: So sad. Trying to stay young when your only getting older.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  7. #277
    IC as Depri$e: ....yo Mike....... ......ayo Mike ? ? ? ?

    Fix your Constrast , b4 I have da Boss Rip up yow Contract ! ! !

    #sumthininurwater

    MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

    *EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

    THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

    *BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

    *EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

    SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

    DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

    N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

    CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

  8. #278
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    IC: Oh dear, how embarrassing. Well nice to meet you there, Elliot. I'm always excited to meet a new never hasbeen! I've been called ALOT of names before, but hasbeen? Care to explain what you mean by that? And seeing as this place hasn't put on a show yet, of course I'm gunna talk about my achievements in other feds you fucking simpleton. I was kinda hoping this place wouldn't be another place full of men getting excited about thinking of me blowing other men, but apparently it is. So here's some tips, next time you want to insult me, try putting some logic behind it. It stunk of desperation and bitterness.
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    IC: Oh, and check the main event. All four are former Jabe guys #logic #getsome
    Bonebreak: You see, or what you fail to see is the the reason you're in the main event. Remember the bit I said before about you 'sucking and swallowing'? The only feasible reason I can see that you got the spot is you must have the ability to swallow a cock while licking the balls. Well.....at least that's what Rome says.

    But you say "Errr DeeeDurrrrrr another gay joke" but you see, we're not joking. It's cool though dude, if you want to take it in the poopchute more power to you. The only real joke here is your career in BITW.

    As I've said before, we ain't the other guys, and it'll show the first time you step foot in a ring with me when I rip your arm off and make you "tap out bitch".

    #Doesn'tTakeLogicToSeeI'mBetterThanYou

  9. #279
    I just added Athena's info to bio thread. Can anyone give me their opinion?

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???


    RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

    IWA

    Sugar & Spice

    JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

  10. #280
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    I just added Athena's info to bio thread. Can anyone give me their opinion?
    Looks good. Only minor issue with me is the usage of more than one pic. I think it's just a personal preference.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.