Page 24 of 174 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 34 74 124 ... LastLast
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    He's talking through an intercom with a voice changer while he watches people through hidden cameras lol. No, I'm just joking I have no idea how that's done in e-feds.
    You're doing fine, dong worry lol.. like, I don't know how the whole interacting with ??? is supposed to work either.

##$poiler##

TTC = The Ghost of Ray Charles #HeCantSeeYouEither
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    #FreeBodom

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Actually, I think you are correct, lol

*Sasha Panzer runs into the room with an Ano Doom mask on and jumps on her sister Barbie, knocking her against the wall, knocking her out. Sasha gets to her feet quickly, lifts the mask up and laughs at her down sister. She then quickly pulls the mask down and runs off*

*Mike Muir and April Snow saw all this going on*

Mike Muir: Ok, I know Sasha is crazy, but ....

April: Lets go before that whore wakes up
    Artemis Eclipse looks around and notices no one to be seen. He walks up to Uta and stands in front of her while she's knocked out on the ground. He slowly crouches and has his knees placed right at the top of her head. He's staring down at her. He rubs his hand across her face and then smacks the holy hell out of her. Uta sits up with a flash and stares at Artemis who quietly gets up and walks away.

Karl Panzer: BEEER!

Oli Panzer: BEEEEEEERRRRR!

Karl and Oli Panzer: BBBBEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRR

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Artemis Eclipse looks around and notices no one to be seen. He walks up to Uta and stands in front of her while she's knocked out on the ground. He slowly crouches and has his knees placed right at the top of her head. He's staring down at her. He rubs his hand across her face and then smacks the holy hell out of her. Uta sits up with a flash and stares at Artemis who quietly gets up and walks away.
    OOC: Its Ute--- pronouced OOO TA

Barbie is pissed and confused. She goes to get up to run after Artemis but hears her sister Sasha laughing in the background. She takes off looking for her instead

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Mike Muir: Beat my ass? Yeah right. I'm here to make a fucking impact- and it starts with my fist impacting your ugly mugg. I'll kick your sorry ass back to the graveyard known as AWF

IC as Depri$e: Can a Fan quickly Boo This Man!

Are You outta yaw Damn Mind, AWF Gave me Enough Cash to support Generation's of your Family and if they went downhill then that's there problems. My checks were Set, and that's what is my Top Priority... But More Money,the Bonus Comes with being a Champion annd You Mike Muir are standing in my way..for now.

Let your Fist make impact, it can impact the mat all they want from me slamming your ass,back,head,face and All of your mangled body. I say mangled cuz ima put a bone breakin performance just for you talkin BiG right Now.

If you know what's Great for ya, I suggest you keep ur trap closed before I leave ur snozzle leakin ahead of time bitch made "wrestler".

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Banned
    Blog Entries
    OOC: Its Ute--- pronouced OOO TA

Barbie is pissed and confused. She goes to get up to run after Artemis but hears her sister Sasha laughing in the background. She takes off looking for her instead
    OOC: I apologize... obviously it is a definite mistake lol.

Artemis is walking through the hallway when he turns a corridor and bumps into a big mountain of a man. We see that the man in question is RedRuM. And he has BBQ sauce dripping down his chest with a rib stuck on. RedRuM stares down at Artemis with his hulking frame getting angrier and angrier.

RedRuM: The las' nigga that spilled my ribs... you know what happened to that bitch??? DO YOU MUTHAFUCKA???

RedRuM gets into Artemis's face.

Artemis: No. I don't. And in all honesty I don't give a damn.

RedRuM looks confused.

RedRuM: THAT MUTHAFUCKA DON'T EXIST NO MO'!!! He refused to apologize and refused to pay for my boots and you know what? No one seen 'dat nigga since!!

Artemis: Ok... good for him. I'm not impressed by some sort of overgrown street thug. There's not one single fucking thing you can say to me to make me fear you. I honestly hope you know that. I've been threatened by bigger, tougher, and meaner. Hell, just today alone I was threatened by The Terminator, a pothead and a guy who jerks off to his own image. There's nothing you can do that will make me afraid of you.

RedRuM picks Artemis up by his hoodie and slams him against the wall. He makes a faint noise as he thuds up against it.

RedRuM: You know what I can do to you, nigga?? I can break you in fuckin' two! I can shove your head into your own asshole, I can make you piss yourself from the fucking torture I can bring you. FUCK WIT' ME NIGGA AN' YOU'LL SEE YOURSELF CUT THE FUCK UP AND IN THE BELLY OF A FUCKING PIG!!! DO YOU HEAR ME NIGGA?!?!?!?!?

Artemis tries to speak but RedRuM is choking him to where he can't. Finally RedRuM lets loose a bit so he can speak and...

Artemis: Fuck you you goddamned piec...

Artemis couldn't finish the sentence before RedRuM slammed him up against the wall again, this time knocking the wind out of him. RedRuM then takes him and throws him to the ground with another sickening thud. He goes to stomp on his head but Al Qaeda Rashida comes from out of nowhere and grabs his leg. She whispers into RedRuM's ear and he puts his foot down. He shakes his head and walks off... Rashida walks up to Artemis who's laying on the ground coughing and stares at him. He looks up just in time to hear...

Al Qaeda Rashida: INFIDEL!!!!

She spits on him and walks off. He stares at the two of them walking off while he begins to cough up blood.

That is the first ever meeting between Artemis and RedRuM lol... everyone like it?

sasha: *runs up to Artemis, then pulls the Ano Doom mask she is wearing up, she kneels down to Artemis level, takes off her jacket and starts wiping blood away from his face * Who did this? I will kick their motherfucking ass! * sasha hears someone walking up so she runs off, Barbie walks up, looks down on Artemis and just laughs, then finally walks off*

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

IC:After being held back for ages by a dead weight aka Manabu in JBW, I finally have my sights set on where it should really belong.Its a pity that I'm made to compete with other 3 "wannabe tough guys" before being crowned as the Undisputed champion here in this fed.
    So I don't care if its the Sleeper from the midget division, Alpha dog (I hope he remembers his name after I kick his skinny ass) and whoever the third competitor is.They will all witness THE MAN OF GREATNESS teaching them a worthy lesson in something they are not good at.
    BITW, get ready to be hit hard with GREATNESS!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I'm going to bring BITW into their FIRST milestone... 25 PAGES!!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    In true fashion, here's the last filler until we hit that milestone... Next one is 25 pages already!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.