Page 21 of 174 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:Fuck what you've done before...You have NEVER EVER seen anything the likes of me...Im going to stand on your neck at the end of the match...You're not going to do anything to me except allow me to make all of you like your neck...Red...You will feel the adrenaline pouring out of me as my intensity increases with each shot...Strike after strike will cause me to accelerate in power and speed...The more I beat the shit out of you...the more I'm going to feed off of it...The more I feed off of it...The closer to the end it will get...You just better hope I make you tap to an Ankle lock and have mercy on you and get it over with it...Doubtful though.
    IC: And then...and then...and then.... and then I'm gonna go all super saiyan, then I'm gonna catch on fire and teleport around the arena, then I'm gonna shoot lazers out of my eyes. Boy, you should write books or cartoons or somethin' cause yer livin' a fantasy. Here's yer reality check, I am a world class fuckin' rassler. Real life right here boy, lookin' you right in yer beady lil eyes. You can talk all you want about how yer gonna beat me in 10 seconds, and tap me out, and go into overdrive, and rape, pillage, and plunder the local villages, but when it's all said an' done and you're layin' on yer back starin' up at them lights and take that long ass walk to the back, you sit back there in the dressin' room and you'll realize, just like everyone else, that you just ain't good enough. That you had yer ass handed to you by some dirt dumb, backwoods, corn fed, redneck. *pulls two beers out of his cooler, opens one up and places it on the ground in front of him* that's for you buddy. *opens his and raises it up* a toast to the fallen *chugs his beer and throws the can in the bed of the truck*
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Fantastic ICing going on here. Like, dare I say that this ICing is the BITW

As for the eWN Horrorcore Championship? Well, the title is like a title created for the weird and wonderful, and scary arse mutha fuckas out there, mixed with the hardcore and gritty characters as well. If your character fits that bill, then he or she will be considered for it, plain and simple.

As for the eWN World Heavyweight Championship. Well, that, my friends is for those that can lay claim to being the BEST IN THE WORLD. Is that you?? Prove it! As of right now, though, we'll be looking at past accomplishments and character development to see who'll be getting a real look in for the minute. Then it'll be those with the most points. Either way, this eFed will definitely separate the men from the boys.. Remember, don't forget that open door policy we have here, so you never know who'll be showing up.

Working on BITW I: Kingdom Come, and figuring out the card BITW II: Take No Prisoners. Trust me, that card will have more than its fair share of surprises, and the main event will determine the first number one contender to the eWN World Heavyweight Championship.

#ExcitingTimes

IC @$ Ma$$: Athena? I won't lie, after a few bevies, I probably would...

Now where the fuck is Shuricunt Bluntblade?? Still off burying his freshly molested and murdered students in the forest??: #WeirdoLeaveMeAlone
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    IC: And then...and then...and then.... and then I'm gonna go all super saiyan, then I'm gonna catch on fire and teleport around the arena, then I'm gonna shoot lazers out of my eyes. Boy, you should write books or cartoons or somethin' cause yer livin' a fantasy. Here's yer reality check, I am a world class fuckin' rassler. Real life right here boy, lookin' you right in yer beady lil eyes. You can talk all you want about how yer gonna beat me in 10 seconds, and tap me out, and go into overdrive, and rape, pillage, and plunder the local villages, but when it's all said an' done and you're layin' on yer back starin' up at them lights and take that long ass walk to the back, you sit back there in the dressin' room and you'll realize, just like everyone else, that you just ain't good enough. That you had yer ass handed to you by some dirt dumb, backwoods, corn fed, redneck. *pulls two beers out of his cooler, opens one up and places it on the ground in front of him* that's for you buddy. *opens his and raises it up* a toast to the fallen *chugs his beer and throws the can in the bed of the truck*
    Ano Doom:I never said anything at all to you that you could perceive as fantasy talk...Put the beer down cause you've had enough...I merely described just how I will make you humble in front of the entire crowd...You WILL be massacred..Its you who fails to realize that things like me DO exist...You need to remove the rose colored glasses because you are dealing with something you will not believe exists...in reality alcohol has clouded your brain into being ignorant to the Demon Cyborg,...I am a monster Lennard Ray...I am also a world class wrestler...The things you can I can double and still show you things you were not aware of being possible...The only way I'll be looking at the lights is when I stand over you and then look at the ceiling...Thanks for the beer...*Picks it up and smashes it flat effortlessly,crushing it over his face like its nothing as the icy cold hard can is crushed...Then tosses it aside.*

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

[QUOTE=Kashdinero;674084]Fantastic ICing going on here. Like, dare I say that this ICing is the BITW

/QUOTE]

Thank you there sir,Appreciate the compliment

??: So much talk by men and women all alike. They claim to be the BEST IN THE World. However, they can't figure out how much each and everyone of them suck. And that's the truth.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    ??: So much talk by men and women all alike. They claim to be the BEST IN THE World. However, they can't figure out how much each and everyone of them suck. And that's the truth.
    Athena: It's easy to spout the "truth" when nobody knows who you are. Why don't you reveal yourself and then say the truth?

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Athena: It's easy to spout the "truth" when nobody knows who you are. Why don't you reveal yourself and then say the truth?
    ???: Why don't you go run along, before you get hurt. Maybe you can play some tea party time with some other girl.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Banned
    Blog Entries
    A bit of bad news my extended eWN family... I just found out that due to me being a tired jerkface, I mis-read my schedule. I have to work until the morning. 16hr shift is in full effect and I'm riding on just about 2hrs of sleep in total. Needless to say, I have to go to work early tomorrow as well so therefore... this is my last time logged on until tomorrow night when I'm done work around 11:45pm. So keep IC'ing and keep kicking ass and I will be looking in from time to time to at least check PM's if I have any. So, be cool everyone. DEUCES!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    A bit of bad news my extended eWN family... I just found out that due to me being a tired jerkface, I mis-read my schedule. I have to work until the morning. 16hr shift is in full effect and I'm riding on just about 2hrs of sleep in total. Needless to say, I have to go to work early tomorrow as well so therefore... this is my last time logged on until tomorrow night when I'm done work around 11:45pm. So keep IC'ing and keep kicking ass and I will be looking in from time to time to at least check PM's if I have any. So, be cool everyone. DEUCES!!
    For sure homes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Aww that sucks! Is the roster thread for this fed open yet and if so can someone send me the link to it?

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.