Page 20 of 174 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 30 70 120 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 1733
  1. #191
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    ???: Oh, you naive, naive wench. There's nothing wrong with steroid abuse. People need that buzz from doing something wrong, as a motivation in their life. It works the same way as Class A drugs. The addiction becomes satisfaction. Cannabis, or Cocaine, the feeling you get from taking it, is one that every man dreams of. But with an innocent woman taking steroids, their abuse leads to loneliness The reason men love women, is because of their loving spirit, they beautiful looks. But abuse takes that away from a female. And the love of a man is something you are risking Athena
    Athena: I didn't come here to be loved, I came here to be feared and to redefine the role of women in the wrestling world.

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???


    RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

    IWA

    Sugar & Spice

    JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

  2. #192
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Athena: I didn't come here to be loved, I came here to be feared and to redefine the role of women in the wrestling world.
    ???: Well that's great Athena, but Kharma had the same goal in the WWE, and now where is she? You are not feared. BAM! I am feared, and you'll see why
    ‚Äč

  3. #193
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    ???: Well that's great Athena, but Kharma had the same goal in the WWE, and now where is she? You are not feared. BAM! I am feared, and you'll see why
    Athena: You're not feared, nobody even knows who you are. And Kharma's a bitch!

    OOC: Yes both puns intended lol.

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???


    RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

    IWA

    Sugar & Spice

    JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

  4. #194
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,799
    Blog Entries
    52
    In the middle of character construction for BITW. Be ready
    #BennysTeddy

    Efedding

     

    Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

    Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

  5. #195
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    A new eFed?!?

    ...

    I WANT IN!!!

    ...

    Pretty please?


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  6. #196
    Damn...Where did I leave off at?...I think Ano Doom was somewhat complimenting Athena for not being Horrorcore...lol



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  7. #197
    alright, time to try and catch up. At work and had to make some deliveries. And Rob, have fun feeding the little one, it was one of my favorite things. My girl is 4, fixing to be 5, and instead of the the glory days of apple and bananna puree that she ate every bit of it's arguing about chicken nuggets "I don't like chicken nuggets" "YES YOU DO, YOU ATE THEM LAST WEEK AND LOVED THEM!"...damn kids

    IC: Oh, now Mike Muir's gonna whip my ass too. Oh boy, lemme tell you how bad I'm shakin' in my boots. I got robots and lil' delusional men after me, let's throw in lions, tigers, and bears and make this a real fantasy dream land. Now, let's get back to reality folks. Doom, I've already done more in this business than you ever will. I've competed in Horrorcore, I've won belts, I've whipped ass, I've traveled the world. You are gonna be just another notch in my belt after I get done with you, you can take that to the bank. Best control, alt, delete, and reboot yer system and maybe you'll come to yer senses before I unplug yer ass permanently. And Mikey boy, you'll have to remind me who the fuck you are exactly. I mean, you talk like you are supposed to be somebody to me, did you bag up my groceries one time or somethin'? Maybe brought me my tab at a bar? If not you best figure out yer next career cause I'll snap that fuckin' chicken wing of yours without hesitation. And you might want to get yourself tested, I've heard there's fish swimmin' in your girls' water if you catch my drift. Now if y'all will excuse me, it's just about beer thirty and time is a'wastin'
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

  8. #198
    Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    alright, time to try and catch up. At work and had to make some deliveries. And Rob, have fun feeding the little one, it was one of my favorite things. My girl is 4, fixing to be 5, and instead of the the glory days of apple and bananna puree that she ate every bit of it's arguing about chicken nuggets "I don't like chicken nuggets" "YES YOU DO, YOU ATE THEM LAST WEEK AND LOVED THEM!"...damn kids

    IC: Oh, now Mike Muir's gonna whip my ass too. Oh boy, lemme tell you how bad I'm shakin' in my boots. I got robots and lil' delusional men after me, let's throw in lions, tigers, and bears and make this a real fantasy dream land. Now, let's get back to reality folks. Doom, I've already done more in this business than you ever will. I've competed in Horrorcore, I've won belts, I've whipped ass, I've traveled the world. You are gonna be just another notch in my belt after I get done with you, you can take that to the bank. Best control, alt, delete, and reboot yer system and maybe you'll come to yer senses before I unplug yer ass permanently. And Mikey boy, you'll have to remind me who the fuck you are exactly. I mean, you talk like you are supposed to be somebody to me, did you bag up my groceries one time or somethin'? Maybe brought me my tab at a bar? If not you best figure out yer next career cause I'll snap that fuckin' chicken wing of yours without hesitation. And you might want to get yourself tested, I've heard there's fish swimmin' in your girls' water if you catch my drift. Now if y'all will excuse me, it's just about beer thirty and time is a'wastin'
    Ano Doom:Fuck what you've done before...You have NEVER EVER seen anything the likes of me...Im going to stand on your neck at the end of the match...You're not going to do anything to me except allow me to make all of you like your neck...Red...You will feel the adrenaline pouring out of me as my intensity increases with each shot...Strike after strike will cause me to accelerate in power and speed...The more I beat the shit out of you...the more I'm going to feed off of it...The more I feed off of it...The closer to the end it will get...You just better hope I make you tap to an Ankle lock and have mercy on you and get it over with it...Doubtful though.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  9. #199
    Athena flexes her muscles to intimidate who she figures will be her future opponents.

    6aaec1f1f4894a0a24d27a5312034af2.jpg

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???


    RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

    IWA

    Sugar & Spice

    JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

  10. #200
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Athena flexes her muscles to intimidate who she figures will be her future opponents.

    6aaec1f1f4894a0a24d27a5312034af2.jpg
    *Ano Doom merely stares straight on ahead,sweating and shaking with the usual intensity that drives him.*



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.