Page 19 of 174 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 29 69 119 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:Something like that...One has to be sick,evil,twisted and Hardcore...As much of a strong large woman as you may be...You just don't fit that bill...One and others like me do on the other hand...Take the Sandman for example...he also falls into the category.

OOC:at least I THINK normal guys don't fit the Horrorcore title...Correct me If Im wrong Rob...
    Athena: Doesn't sound like something I'd be interested in anyway. I'd rather know I won a match because I was the best and the most skilled not because I had shiny, spiky toys to help me win.

OOC: I thought we were talking about the World title lol.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:Something like that...One has to be sick,evil,twisted and Hardcore...As much of a strong large woman as you may be...You just don't fit that bill...One and others like me do on the other hand...Take the Sandman for example...he also falls into the category.

OOC:at least I THINK normal guys don't fit the Horrorcore title...Correct me If Im wrong Rob...
    According to past rules, HORRORCORE was just that... a division of nothing but twisted, tormented and generally just fucked up shit. As of now though, Ka$h says there's no "divisions" within BITW but, I still think when it comes to that Championship there probably will be considering it has a different announcer than the rest of things. But, I guess that's something I have to find out lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Artemis Eclipse:

@Sasha - It's a shame you think that. Doom-Bot is nothing but a cheap, lame comic book bad guy. I swear if he had Razor Ramon hair he'd say "Chico". He's mega-lame. Fuck that guy.

@Uta - So.... you put your sister down for being a regular ho when in fact you're just a high-class ho. Yeah, completely makes sense to me.
    Sasha: But I don't want to fuck Ano- I just want to see him destroy. Not you of course- but everybody else

Barbie: Don't you ever call me a whore

OOC: Barbie's theme song is "I am not a whore" lol

Mike Muir: Trust me Artemis- Barbie is a whore. While we dated, I found out she had been cheating on me with Gruber the whole time. And Ano, leave that backwoods inbred sorry excuse of a man for me. I'll show him after I beat Depri$e that the best wrestler out of Mississippi is me. Then you can have the loser

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Sasha: But I don't want to fuck Ano- I just want to see him destroy. Not you of course- but everybody else

Barbie: Don't you ever call me a whore

OOC: Barbie's theme song is "I am not a whore" lol

Mike Muir: Trust me Artemis- Barbie is a whore. While we dated, I found out she had been cheating on me with Gruber the whole time. And Ano, leave that backwoods inbred sorry excuse of a man for me. I'll show him after I beat Depri$e that the best wrestler out of Mississippi is me. Then you can have the loser
    Ano Doom:Sasha...At least finally someone understands exactly what I am setting out to do...Destruction is on the rise...slowly but surely...All shall be crushed...And Mike Muir...I can make no guarantees of him being in fighting condition after I am done...All I can say is that I must run through him.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Athena: Doesn't sound like something I'd be interested in anyway. I'd rather know I won a match because I was the best and the most skilled not because I had shiny, spiky toys to help me win.

OOC: I thought we were talking about the World title lol.
    Ano Doom:I will win every single match because I'm the best and have more skill upon me than all those around me...Regardless of the divisions and rules and requirements...Yes You're simply not right mentality wise for Horrorcore...

OOC:Lol no I wasn't at least,Idk about Payne.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Sorry I have to cut out while were in the middle of some awesome IC'ing but, the little baby dude wants to eat and I cannot deny a six month old his Oatmeal and Banana puree. And, I have to get ready for work so therefore I have to go my peeps! Thank you for being awesome dudes and dudettes and when I come back on tonight I expect to see us at like, 25 pages lol. Later on!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Sorry I have to cut out while were in the middle of some awesome IC'ing but, the little baby dude wants to eat and I cannot deny a six month old his Oatmeal and Banana puree. And, I have to get ready for work so therefore I have to go my peeps! Thank you for being awesome dudes and dudettes and when I come back on tonight I expect to see us at like, 25 pages lol. Later on!!!
    Why not? Having nothing builds character. Lol just jk, come back soon!

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena

???: It's fitting that this Best in the World fed, is everything I used to love. The IWC's top superstars, top quality promos, the Best Wrestling in the World. Yet here in the Best in the World, I'm not here to become someone I idolized. I'm here to destroy them. Here in BITW, there is steroid abusing females! There's is characters cursing! There are Germans, attempting to turn this place into Berlin 1942! Southern Impact lands, and BAM! the wizard waves his wand, and everyone... falls... down

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    ???: It's fitting that this Best in the World fed, is everything I used to love. The IWC's top superstars, top quality promos, the Best Wrestling in the World. Yet here in the Best in the World, I'm not here to become someone I idolized. I'm here to destroy them. Here in BITW, there is steroid abusing females! There's is characters cursing! There are Germans, attempting to turn this place into Berlin 1942! Southern Impact lands, and BAM! the wizard waves his wand, and everyone... falls... down
    Athena: I didn't take any steroids to get this body, I worked out every day for years to get the body I have. I'm sure some of the males do use and abuse steroids to get the bodies they have.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Athena: I didn't take any steroids to get this body, I worked out every day for years to get the body I have. I'm sure some of the males do use and abuse steroids to get the bodies they have.
    ???: Oh, you naive, naive wench. There's nothing wrong with steroid abuse. People need that buzz from doing something wrong, as a motivation in their life. It works the same way as Class A drugs. The addiction becomes satisfaction. Cannabis, or Cocaine, the feeling you get from taking it, is one that every man dreams of. But with an innocent woman taking steroids, their abuse leads to loneliness The reason men love women, is because of their loving spirit, they beautiful looks. But abuse takes that away from a female. And the love of a man is something you are risking Athena

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.