Page 13 of 174 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 63 113 ... LastLast
    In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Snair View Post
    IC:I don't have any 'hopes' of winning but I pretty much confident of shredding your hopes into bits & pieces and walking out with the gold.
    You may your reasons for not believing me but trust me when I say "I'm not one of the BEST BITW has to offer, but I'm the BEST IN THE WORLD!"
    Sleep: Don't worry about me not believing. I believe that all 3 of you guys are top competitors and the best this company has to offer, otherwise you all would not have been put into this match. But the problem all 3 of you guys have is that you all your over the top egos and everybody telling you guys how great you all are has you under estimating the Sleeper. And right there is the reason I have already won this match.

#BESTINTHEWORLD?

#YESIAM!

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    ???: Oh, are you mad now? Did I hurt your feelings?
    Ano Doom:No,you're just so stupid I don't have anything to say to you other than you will be defeated worse than anyone else.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:No,you're just so stupid I don't have anything to say to you other than you will be defeated worse than anyone else.
    ???: I'll be so happy to have my debut match against you. That way I can show you how much better I am than you.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    ???: I'll be so happy to have my debut match against you. That way I can show you how much better I am than you.
    Ano Doom,First,last,and only match here...Crushed in your first footsteps in the ring...No one to blame but you...No one is on my level...It will be proven soon enough.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom,First,last,and only match here...Crushed in your first footsteps in the ring...No one to blame but you...No one is on my level...It will be proven soon enough.
    ???: Whatever you say!

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    In case you missed it... here's the card for our first show:

BEST IN THE WORLD I: KINGDOM COME

Main Event: To become the first ever eWN World Heavyweight Champion
    K-Jammin vs The Sleeper vs Snair vs Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Semi main event: For the eWN Horrorcore Championship
    NightWolf (C) vs The Sandman

RedruM and Al Qaeda Rashida vs "Red Hot" Istvan Gretzky and Nicole Belzova

Bricarus vs Iconography vs SKARE DEM KREW

Two on one handicapped match
    Athena vs Sasha and Barbie Panzer

WAR-LOCK vs The Panzer Divison (Oli and Karl)

Shoot grudge match
    Artemis Eclipse vs Shaz

Six way massacre for the number one contendership to the eWN Horrorcore Championship
    Samson vs Tad Locust vs Macabre vs The Butcher vs Black Tear vs Chainsaw

Depri$e vs Mike Muir with April Snow

Ano Doom vs Seth Thirteen vs LRB vs Elliott Bonebreak

First time ever
    Ma$$Dinero vs Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra
    If Snair wasn't in the main event, he'd seen sitting in the front row watching Ma$$ & Serra kill each other
    P.S: I really dig the BITW logo.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Snair View Post
    If Snair wasn't in the main event, he'd seen sitting in the front row watching Ma$$ & Serra kill each other
    P.S: I really dig the BITW logo.
    Thanks a lot! I knew that if I was going with "Best In The World" then I had to go with Wolverine's font for it. I may not personally agree that he's the best but, that's one of his taglines so therefore it was a natural selection lol. And yeah, for those that have been around long enough to fully understand what the "Kingdom Come" logo truly means then you know what it represents. A new start, fresh beginnings and rising above... I fucking love it when things happen that way.

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Thanks a lot! I knew that if I was going with "Best In The World" then I had to go with Wolverine's font for it. I may not personally agree that he's the best but, that's one of his taglines so therefore it was a natural selection lol. And yeah, for those that have been around long enough to fully understand what the "Kingdom Come" logo truly means then you know what it represents. A new start, fresh beginnings and rising above... I fucking love it when things happen that way.
    Bruv, its safe to say... So far, so fricking good, bub

#BITWitsAfamilyThing
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Bruv, its safe to say... So far, so fricking good, bub

#BITWitsAfamilyThing
    And in all honesty, you have no idea how fucking happy that makes me. Its no secret that you and I have had an interesting 2012 to say the least. Ups and downs aplenty. But, these fine people here on eWN are willing to take us back and push us harder. We both were screwed big time this year personally and professionally and through it all you and I still had each others backs... publicly and privately of course.

I will always be glad to call you my partner and an awesome friend. Thanks for sticking by us eWN... you won't be disappointed.

???: Time...? That is all I have.

"Great! This guy shows up looking like a mime from hell and you lose him right out in the open? Well at least he didn't do that 'walking against the wind' shit. I hate that."

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.