Page 10 of 174 FirstFirst ... 89101112 20 60 110 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 1733
  1. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Shuriken suddenly appears next to Alpha Dog.

    Shuriken: I wish you luck, my friend.
    Alpha: Thank you Shuri. The Alpha Dog appreciates it!
    Efed stuff...yeah...

    Coming to ???

    Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

    Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

  2. #92
    God SLEEPY LOCO1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Posts
    2,317
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    Alpha: Yeah good luck with that. Give it a shot and you'll get the jaws Sleeper. (laughs a bit to himself) Sleeper...That name reflects you more than you know seeing as how you put everyone to sleep with your skills and your voice.
    Sleep: Get this staright Alpo. They all me the Sleeper cuz I knocks out loud mouth mutha fuckas like yourself on the daily. At kingdom Come we will see who is the #Best In The World standing tall with the Heavyweight belt held high. And you can "bet on that" being me while your lyng on the ground like a pile of dog shit.



    "I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."



  3. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post
    Sleep: Get this staright Alpo. They all me the Sleeper cuz I knocks out loud mouth mutha fuckas like yourself on the daily. At kingdom Come we will see who is the #Best In The World standing tall with the Heavyweight belt held high. And you can "bet on that" being me while your lyng on the ground like a pile of dog shit.
    Alpha: THE ALPHA DOG DOESN'T BET ON GUARANTEED LOSERS BITCH!! The Alpha Dog can't wait to meet you in the ring to destroy not only your body but your undeserved inflated ego as well.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

    Coming to ???

    Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

    Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

  4. #94
    Featured Blogger Rated_R(ob)KO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,712
    Blog Entries
    62
    Artemis Eclipse: I haven't been around for a while... I've been in a bad place since I never won the ICW Championship. Things didn't go completely right for me. I was gaining momentum again and had THREE FUCKING CHAMPIONSHIPS AT ONE TIME!!! ICW Insanity, ICW X-Treme and EWA Fury VT Championship... realistically, they're still mine. They always will be, those feds closed with me reigning with them.

    I've sat back and watched as this shit has turned into some sort of laughable fucking kid experience. I'm not watching anymore... I've been asked to join BEST IN THE WORLD because that is exactly just what in the fuck I am! None of you... NONE OF YOU are anywhere near my fucking league. I will crush and annihilate anything in my path...

    I have a match at KINGDOM COME against an opponant that is someone who never knows how to shut his fucking mouth.... I will curbstomp him into oblivion. Fuck him. After that, I will begin my trail to completely kill everything in BITW! Now, where's Sasha Panzer, I need my dick sucked. Here slut, slut, slut!!!

  5. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Artemis Eclipse: I haven't been around for a while... I've been in a bad place since I never won the ICW Championship. Things didn't go completely right for me. I was gaining momentum again and had THREE FUCKING CHAMPIONSHIPS AT ONE TIME!!! ICW Insanity, ICW X-Treme and EWA Fury VT Championship... realistically, they're still mine. They always will be, those feds closed with me reigning with them.

    I've sat back and watched as this shit has turned into some sort of laughable fucking kid experience. I'm not watching anymore... I've been asked to join BEST IN THE WORLD because that is exactly just what in the fuck I am! None of you... NONE OF YOU are anywhere near my fucking league. I will crush and annihilate anything in my path...

    I have a match at KINGDOM COME against an opponant that is someone who never knows how to shut his fucking mouth.... I will curbstomp him into oblivion. Fuck him. After that, I will begin my trail to completely kill everything in BITW! Now, where's Sasha Panzer, I need my dick sucked. Here slut, slut, slut!!!
    Sasha Panzer: I'm right here! *Sasha waves to Artemis * Oh and I'm not like that anymore, well not to everyone


    Mike Muir: So you have a match against someone who never shuts his mouth? Must be Shaz

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  6. #96
    *Ano Doom is shaking,seething intensity as ALWAYS...*

    Ano Doom:Carnage...Bloodlust...Damage...They are all in the air,waiting to latch on to those around me,like bodyless entities,dying for my command to allow them to find a new home...Like leeches...Waiting to suck the strength,power,and energy from everyone.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  7. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Sasha Panzer: I'm right here! *Sasha waves to Artemis * Oh and I'm not like that anymore, well not to everyone


    Mike Muir: So you have a match against someone who never shuts his mouth? Must be Shaz
    Ano Doom:Hello,Sasha.I don't believe we've met.

    OOC:Just for fun,EHC, GOT to be very interesting I think.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  8. #98
    Featured Blogger Rated_R(ob)KO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,712
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Sasha Panzer: I'm right here! *Sasha waves to Artemis * Oh and I'm not like that anymore, well not to everyone


    Mike Muir: So you have a match against someone who never shuts his mouth? Must be Shaz
    Artemis Eclipse: Sasha my dear, I know you're still like that with me. Maybe after a couple years and your vagina regains some tread on the mudflaps and you stay off your knees, I might make you my queen. But, I don't know how you'll do so, I need to watch you and for your sake hope you're just an old dog who can learn new tricks not keep bending over doggystyle for some dick.

    HA! And Muir, yeah... it's fucking Shaz. For some reason I feel like he's wronged me in some way and I just feel slighted by his actions. He's a fucking creep dude. Like, that sums it up for me I think.

    Now Sasha, off to my locker room!!

  9. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Artemis Eclipse: Sasha my dear, I know you're still like that with me. Maybe after a couple years and your vagina regains some tread on the mudflaps and you stay off your knees, I might make you my queen. But, I don't know how you'll do so, I need to watch you and for your sake hope you're just an old dog who can learn new tricks not keep bending over doggystyle for some dick.

    HA! And Muir, yeah... it's fucking Shaz. For some reason I feel like he's wronged me in some way and I just feel slighted by his actions. He's a fucking creep dude. Like, that sums it up for me I think.

    Now Sasha, off to my locker room!!
    Sasha: Hey! I'm no old dog! And I don't beg for it...but I will come to your locker room

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  10. #100
    Athena: If I can lift this guy over my head like this I see no reason why I should allow this fed to apply the usual gender restrictions on me.

    bodybuildster-sterke-vrouw-amber-deluca-1.jpg

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???


    RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

    IWA

    Sugar & Spice

    JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.