Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Fave 5

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    every thread I have seen you start I felt it was worth replying to. though your sig scares me.
    Thanks its nice to know my threads are worth replying to.

Oh my sig is the face of a true champion.

Blog Entries
    Randy Orton. Fluid, great physique, cool moveset. Had great matches with most people he worked with the last few years.

Daniel Bryan. Liked the skits and am glad to see him able to do that stuff. Love the agression in his wrestling.

Dolph Ziggler. Love to see him sell a move.. no one does it better at this moment in time. Hope that he breaks through to the absolute top.

Antonio Cesaro. Like the moveset and the power he brings. Glad to see a heel win on skill and power, not the typical whining heel stuff.

Because you said WWE I can sneak in a NXT guy: I'm really curious about Bray Wyatt (Rotunda) and where he's going. His music, voice and gimmick are spot on in my opinion, loved his promo on the last NXT-broadcast, loved the promovideos a few months back (before the injury). Hope he handles himself in the ring, he seemed decent but had a few injuries and lost a lot of weight.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

Punk, Ziggler, Bryan, Orton & Kidd

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

CM Punk
    Daniel Bryan
    Kane
    Wade Barrett
    Drew McIntyre (GIVE THIS MAN A SOLO PUSH!)
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    5. Ryback - I didn't like him when he was squashing local jobbers, but since he has been put more in the main event picture I have been getting to like him more and more.

4. Antonio Cesaro - Like someone else said on here earlier he is the best mid-card champion the WWE has had in a real long time. I can see this guy in the main event seen in the next couple of years.

3. Shaemus - I have liked Shaemus since his debut and think he is a great main eventer.

2. Wade Barrett - I think Wade Barrett should have been heavyweight champion a long time ago. He and Daniel Bryan were the only 2 out of the first NXT season I thought deserved to be in the WWE

1. CM Punk - In my opinion this is the best in wrestling right now. I like him no matter if he is a face and a heel. And even though I am as far from Straight Edge as one can get I love how he uses it as part of his in ring persona.

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

LOL "a force to be wrecking with"

Kane
    Daniel Bryan
    Dolph Ziggler
    Sheamus (sometimes)
    Wade Berrett

anyway heres mine

Daniel Bryan - Most entertaining persona right now.
    CM Punk - Still the best talker, although creative isn't really letting him be the best in the world inside the ring lately.
    Antonio Cesaro - Exciting.
    Dolph Ziggler - Puts on the best looking matches, promising.
    Sheamus - Best WHC reign for me in a LONG time. always put on great matches and he went out in a great way.

Blog Entries
    1) John Cena

Despite what some say about his character along with his wrestling ability, I'm still entertained with Cena's character and I think his wrestling skills are just fine. His feud with The Rock as well as his promos on The Rock was some of his best work this year. I also enjoyed his feud with CM Punk and the match itself leading to Night of Champions. When Cena is serious in his promos, he brings his A game.

I just wish that he gets something different to work with rather than getting put in the same feuds over and over. A feud with Damien Sandow or Daniel Bryan is what I would like to see.

2) Daniel Bryan

I've always been a fan favorite of Daniel Bryan. Amazing in the ring, great on the mic, and funny with his on-screen character right now. His matches have been phenomenal, putting on great performances against CM Punk and also against Sheamus. His current stuff with Kane is pretty entertaining stuff. When Jim Ross deems you as the best worker in the WWE right now, you know you are an amazing wrestler. I hope we'll see a WWE title run from D-Bry in the near future.

3) CM Punk

CM Punk has been on a role as a heel. I was kinda pissed that he was going to turn heel since he was entertaining as a face and is the second top draw in the company but I'm enjoying his heel run more than his face run. His promos have been spectacular. Paul Heyman as his manager was the right choice since it gave Punk a lot of stuff to work with in his heel persona. His lengthy WWE title reign has been a joy and I cannot wait to see him put the WWE title on the line against The Rock at the Royal Rumble.

4) Wade Barrett

Barrett is definitely a favorite of mine. I enjoyed his work during the Nexus and was truly a top heel. I didn't think his new gimmick re-boot was going to live up to his Nexus stuff but hes proving me wrong. He has been impressive in his promos and in his matches. He has been putting on hard-hitting matches with Sheamus and also solid matches against Randy Orton. Wade Barrett has been on a role after returning from his arm injury.

5) Randy Orton

Randy Orton is on of the top workers in the WWE today. Even Mick Foley praises Orton on his in-ring skills. Although he is not too strong on the mic when it comes to his 'Viper' character, he doesn't need to have strong mic skills. His character is all about putting his words to action and that's how his character should be booked. He has put on solid performances with Dolph Ziggler at Night of Champions and Del Rio at Hell in a Cell along with their Falls Count Anywhere match last Tuesday on Smackdown. With the reports on him getting a major push soon, I hope it's true and him turning heel is apart of the major push.

Honorable mentions: Sheamus, Cody Rhodes, Damien Sandow, Alberto Del Rio, and Dolph Ziggler.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Bryan
    Punk
    Ziggler
    Sandow
    Rhodes