Thread: Your Fave 5

Threaded View

Your Fave 5

Just simple a question who are your top five favorite wrestlers in the WWE right now.

For me

Antonio Cesaro- Best United States Champion in years, his european uppercut is so vicious, he's strong and is going to be a force to be wrecking with in the WWE for years to come.

CM Punk- Best Heel WWE Champion I've seen since JBL, his matches during his reign have been excellent against the likes of Chris Jericho, Daniel Bryan, and even John Cena. His promo skills are excellent, and he's one of the best wrestlers in the WWE today.

Jack Swagger- The most underrated wrestler on the roster, a 2x 2x All American Jack Swagger is a great techincal wrestler, and I'm sure in the future he will be a 2x 2x time World Heavyweight Champion.

Cody Rhodes- I love him as a heel, (especially when he wore a mask) I feel he's still young and will be a top star in the future. And he may soon become a tag team champion along with Damien Sandow.

Heath Slater- I love this guy, for some reason I love hearing his music when he comes out, I feel he could be a great intercontinental champion one day, he kind of reminds me of a young Jeff Jarrett.