Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Final member of Team Foley...

Now that Ryback's not going to bin T.Foley, who do you think will be his replacement and why?

Personally, I think it'll be The Miz and it'll be the start of a big face push for him. He's in Mick Foleys book so it would make sense in promoting the book. I think he could go on to feud vs. The Big Show And play up their past as a tag team.

Quote Originally Posted by Callum View Post
    Now that Ryback's not going to bin T.Foley, who do you think will be his replacement and why?

Personally, I think it'll be The Miz and it'll be the start of a big face push for him. He's in Mick Foleys book so it would make sense in promoting the book. I think he could go on to feud vs. The Big Show And play up their past as a tag team.
    I like Miz but I doubt he would ever team with Kofi Kingston it make no sense. I would love for The Rock to join his team (help his old tag team partner out) but that won't happen. I wouldn't mind if Mick Foley joined his team.

But most likely it will be someone like Christian returning from injury, Santino Marella, or even Zack Ryder.

The obvious choice would be Miz, but I'm hoping for a swerve, my dream would be someone getting called up from NXT, but that's not going to happen.

Blog Entries
    Hmm.

I'd go for The Miz to be the 5th member, and Kofi gets pissed due to their recent beef. This would be Miz's face turn, and then later on in the match, KK leaves and attacks The Miz, thus turning heel.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Hmm.

I'd go for The Miz to be the 5th member, and Kofi gets pissed due to their recent beef. This would be Miz's face turn, and then later on in the match, KK leaves and attacks The Miz, thus turning heel.
    I would like this to happen, would be unexpected for them to switch roles at the same time.

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    I would like this to happen, would be unexpected for them to switch roles at the same time.
    Yeah, it'd be a decent curveball. I've been waiting AGES for The Miz to turn face, and KK to turn heel. So at the same time, would be pretty cool to watch.

im hoping christian

now that wade barret is in as the final member of team ziggler,, i would say that the last member for team folwy would be Wiliam Regal xD

Quote Originally Posted by Mr LaZyBoY View Post
    now that wade barret is in as the final member of team ziggler,, i would say that the last member for team folwy would be Wiliam Regal xD
    Makes sense.

Miz...but only to turn during the match turning into a monster heel. He could stay face which would be a nice change but I could see a double swerve coming perhaps.