Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What If AJ Styles signed that contract with the WWE in 2002?

What do you think if AJ signed with the WWE in 2002?

i see him 8 years later still as a mid-carder. wwe mid-carder=tna main eventer.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Gravity View Post
    What do you think if AJ signed with the WWE in 2002?
    Well if aj got a gimmick that make him look good and still got the same wrestling skill then right now I see him being push to main event but not winning the world title yet

Blog Entries
    Or he could have been released as a mid carder, went to TNA, and made a Chris Jericho like impact when Chris appeared on WWF/E for the first time.

Fresh Member
    He would get the kofi kingston treatment ....ic title, main eventer, no world title repeatedly ...the other posibilitiy is released along with other cruiserweights after their title went defunct
    X360 Gamertag- War7head7

Mis......terrr...Anderson.......And..der...son!!!!

Interesting post. For TNAs sake they are happy that he never signed. I'm sure he wouldn't have been used right in the WWE.

They didn't even use Kevin Thorn(Mordecai) an Sean O'haire right. Why'd they use AJ Styles right? I could see him getting the Scotty 2 hotty treatment an going on to win a title or two before being permantly frozen in the midcards. vince doesn't care about talent. He just cares about people who are willing to step on others for their own gain.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

His name probably wouldnt be AJ Styles. It would be something like Ryan Gagglethone. And he'd only wrestle on Superstars, if that.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    They didn't even use Kevin Thorn(Mordecai) an Sean O'haire right. Why'd they use AJ Styles right? I could see him getting the Scotty 2 hotty treatment an going on to win a title or two before being permantly frozen in the midcards. vince doesn't care about talent. He just cares about people who are willing to step on others for their own gain.
    that in addition to his body builder physique fetish

Blog Entries
    If AJ Styles had signed with WWE in 2002, he would have had a mild push, to IC/Cruiserweight/European/Light-heavyweight/US title contention (possibly even winning one of them!). The he would have been gradually relegated down the ranks, and eventually released. He would then have been picked up by TNA, and would be in the position he is in now!