View Poll Results: Do you want Jack Swagger to be World Champion again.

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 57.14%
  • No

6 42.86%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Will Jack Swagger ever be a World Champion Again?

I am a huge Jack Swagger fan, I feel that his wrestling ability is very underrated. He has had great matches with The Undertaker, John Cena, Christian, and even Matt Hardy back in ECW. When Jack Swagger was getting into his World Title reign people were calling it bland, and uneventful. I believe the reason this happened was because after Jack Swagger won the World Title he lost some of his cockyness. A lot of the matches Swagger should have won he lost, He should have beat The Big Show clean, he should have beat The Undertaker in some fashion. I mean you just won The World Heavyweight Championship you shouldn't lose to guys like John Morrison, or The Undertaker right after. Finally when Swagger's Title Reign seemed to be picking up he lost it to Rey Mysterio. Now this is what got me during his feud with Rey Mysterio he showed some viciousness such as putting him in the ankle lock and dragging him into the arena. I wondered how come they didn't have Swagger do that and let him beat Mysterio with the Ankle lock as a way of showing the intelligence of Swagger.

But I feel if Swagger is built up the right way, start winning hard fought matches and maybe getting a little more vicious people can take him seriously. I wouldn't mind him being one of the few superstars to start The Royal Rumble at no.1 and making it near the end, maybe the last 3 showing people he has endurance.

Do you guys think Swagger can be World Champion again? Do you guys want to see Swagger be World Champion again? I sure do.

I would love to see him win another major title again. He is too talented not too. However, if it is to happen, it is going to be at least 12-18 months from now. As we all know, a lot of people will be fired in 12-18 months in the E'.

I honestly can't see it happening again but stranger things are always happening!

Swagger is talented, has everything you would want a wrestler to have.. BUT, he lacks charisma badly, I'm sure many find him boring including myself, his gimmick is.. well it's just another great wrestler that's basically his gimmick, everyone loved Angle because he changed it up, he showed he had a lot of charisma and was funny as hell when he was doing those skits with Austin and Vince, I can't see that happening with Swagger.

He's to talented to see wasted but until he has a change of image or gimmick I can't see nothing changing, will he be champion again? Yes.. In TNA, that's my opinion.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    They need to repackage him. He has the ability, he just lacks charisma.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    They need to repackage him. He has the ability, he just lacks charisma.
    Hopefully they turn him face, and a new gimmick would be decent.

Blog Entries
    I would love to say yes but I just don't see them giving him a World title run. For a pretty long time at least. With the report of him getting a re-boot with his gimmick and sporting a new look, it's long overdue I'll say. I didn't see anything wrong with his All American American gimmick but he needed really needed a re-boot to at least give him something new to do.

Hopefully with this re-boot, it'll go successful and he does get an actual credible World title run in the near future.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Blog Entries
    It's been said waaaaaaay to many times on this site, but it bears repeating: jack swagger, Alex Riley, high school jocks, the jackets, and a blonde chick that plays cheerleader. I would definitely pay to see that.

Quote Originally Posted by alcrissam View Post
    It's been said waaaaaaay to many times on this site, but it bears repeating: jack swagger, Alex Riley, high school jocks, the jackets, and a blonde chick that plays cheerleader. I would definitely pay to see that.
    Get some heel heat they can wear the jerseys of the enemies state. Its cheap, but it could really work.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Get some heel heat they can wear the jerseys of the enemies state. Its cheap, but it could really work.
    John cena did something like that, but I think he wore the home teams colors. Even when he was ruthless aggression cena, he could be wearing green and yellow when he was in Green Bay Wisconsin. That would DEFINITELY help them, as high schools have signature colors anyways. Their gear would look sick.