Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Fave 5

Your Fave 5

Just simple a question who are your top five favorite wrestlers in the WWE right now.

For me

Antonio Cesaro- Best United States Champion in years, his european uppercut is so vicious, he's strong and is going to be a force to be wrecking with in the WWE for years to come.

CM Punk- Best Heel WWE Champion I've seen since JBL, his matches during his reign have been excellent against the likes of Chris Jericho, Daniel Bryan, and even John Cena. His promo skills are excellent, and he's one of the best wrestlers in the WWE today.

Jack Swagger- The most underrated wrestler on the roster, a 2x 2x All American Jack Swagger is a great techincal wrestler, and I'm sure in the future he will be a 2x 2x time World Heavyweight Champion.

Cody Rhodes- I love him as a heel, (especially when he wore a mask) I feel he's still young and will be a top star in the future. And he may soon become a tag team champion along with Damien Sandow.

Heath Slater- I love this guy, for some reason I love hearing his music when he comes out, I feel he could be a great intercontinental champion one day, he kind of reminds me of a young Jeff Jarrett.

Blog Entries
    I am a member of the iwc so there are going to be some obvious ones so sorry for not being original
    1) Daniel bryan- he is a great wrestler, his character isn't stale. he is from my home state. not much not to like about this guy.
    2) C.M. Punk- he is a great wwe champion. he has kept semi-fresh through out one of the longest reigns in recent memory.
    3) Justin gabriel- he is a high flyer. he is fun to watch in the ring... and you always feel like he is going to put on a good show even when he is jobbing.
    4) tyson kidd- he can put on a good match against pretty much anyone.
    5) randy orton- he moves around the ring smoothly. he dominates his matches and his five moves of doom are better than most others who have a five moves of doom.
    #BeJelly

Firstly, are you on a mission to make the most threads ever by one person? Haha!

CM Punk - Great wrestler, great mic skills, enjoyed him as a face but as a Heel he is just Amazing, Best In The World right now in my opinion.

Dolph Ziggler - Been a fan since day one, makes every superstar he's in the ring with look a hundred times better, always puts on an awesome performance and has all the potential in the world to be a major star.

Ryback - Love the way he's been built and a breath of fresh air for the WWE to see a new big man type of wrestler.

Team Hell no! - With the exception of them winning the titles as I would have rather seen Uso's or a real team win them, these guys are comedy gold together, it's a strange mix that works and both men have giving great matches, we all know Bryan could do it.. but even Kane for me since he came back has put on some very good performances.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Firstly, are you on a mission to make the most threads ever by one person? Haha!
    When a thread idea comes to mind, I just do it usually they come all at once. Then after I realize wow I create a lot of threads on here.

Daniel bryan - he will be the wwe champ one day already been a world heavy weight champ, hes awesom in the ring and cuts awesom promo's

Wade barret - i have liked this guy since he first appeared on my tv all my friends hated him but i just thought he could be the next stand out heel or maybe even as a face, hes good on the mic and hes english

Sin cara - i think wwe has fucked up with him but with rey mysterio he seems tp be improving he will take mysterios place one day

Big show - hes a veteran, he is the guy who would most realisticly one punch you clean out, he deserves a good run with the title

Ryback - this guy is a beast, he doesnt say alot he just likes to go in there and hurt people i like that
    Hawow welcome to city wok take ur order pwease

shitt spent time smoking weed am nervous

pass the ball to pagey hes on his game tonight

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    When a thread idea comes to mind, I just do it usually they come all at once. Then after I realize wow I create a lot of threads on here.
    To be fair man, they have all been interesting or good questions anyways bro.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    To be fair man, they have all been interesting or good questions anyways bro.
    Thanks nice to know my threads aren't considered lame by everyone lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Thanks nice to know my threads aren't considered lame by everyone lol
    every thread I have seen you start I felt it was worth replying to. though your sig scares me.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    CM Punk
    Has the lot. It's between him and Bryan I'd say for best complete package in WWE. He's definitely amongst the top 3 as far as wrestling ability and talking goes.

Daniel Bryan
    As I said, the guy has it all. So glad he's had a World title run already, and looking forward to more in future.

Wade Barrett
    On a rocket ship to the top IMO. great talker, great in ring style, great to watch.

Dolph Ziggler
    I hope his MITB will be successfully cashed in. He's worked so hard to get to where he is, and he's on the cusp of being one of the top guys in the company.

The Miz
    I really hope he makes it back to the top. He was great as WWE Champion, and I would love to see him back in the main event scene sooner rather than later.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

CM Punk
    Damien Sandow
    Dolph Ziggler
    The Miz
    Sheamus