Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    The thing I don't get about tonight is that you have Hardy and Aries in the championship match, but Roode, AJ and Storm in the #1 contenders match? What happens to the loser of the world title match?

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    The thing I don't get about tonight is that you have Hardy and Aries in the championship match, but Roode, AJ and Storm in the #1 contenders match? What happens to the loser of the world title match?
    This is AA's rematch so if he loses than he's off to the back of the line. If Hardy loses, I'm sure either the #1 contender or Hardy will get their shot on an Impact while the other gets the next PPV. I don't see AA wining (boo!) so we don't need to worry about that.

Stop trying to bring logic to wrestling!

Just because I feel like it

I dont think we will see anymore of the insane spots but there is no reason why he wouldn't still do some crazy stuff. His career has been built out of taking risks, they would hopefully not let the fans down who buy this ppv without him doing anything exciting.

Just saw that both belts are hanging up.

Predict both pull them down at the same time

Blog Entries
    Well Hardy didn't do any '30 ft spots' but he did do several 'holy shit' moments. Overall good match I say