Greatest Wrestling endings of all time.

Every wrestling match has to end. This thread I want people to post what matches to them had the best endings rather it be emotional, or just an incredible ending. It can be from any company WWE, TNA, ROH, New Japan, the Indys, just post any finish that you think was amazing in some way.

To me this was one of the most spectacular finishes I've ever seen it showed the will of Kota and El Generico not willing to give up. With stiff kicks, german suplexs. Kota Ibushi's legendary double moonsault, to that amazing reverse hurricanrana finish. I just enjoyed every bit of it.

Blog Entries
    one of the most epic endings to a match I can recall was on raw in 2002 when jeff would not quit against the undertaker after (and during) their ladder match. I was still young enough that I actually was really into the match... and I was a huge jeff hardy fan for obvious reasons. when undertaker came back after beating down jeff and raised his hand no matter how cliche, it was still and epic ending to an epic match.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    one of the most epic endings to a match I can recall was on raw in 2002 when jeff would not quit against the undertaker after (and during) their ladder match. I was still young enough that I actually was really into the match... and I was a huge jeff hardy fan for obvious reasons. when undertaker came back after beating down jeff and raised his hand no matter how cliche, it was still and epic ending to an epic match.
    Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler on commentary really took that match to the next level.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler on commentary really took that match to the next level.
    oh for sure. their character dynamic was always fun to hear... and that match was one of their best called matches IMO.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Haha,obviously Hogan vs Andre wrestlemania 3

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Shawn Michaels vs Ric Flair's match at Wrestlemania 24 had a very amazing and emotional finish to it. Just seeing Ric Flair trying his hardest to put up a fight against Shawn Michaels and would not quit only for Shawn Michaels to hit him with a Sweet Chin Music and retire him despite not wanting to do it was great and well-booked.

Another match with an amazing finish was Eddie Guerrero reversing Brock Lesnar's F-5 finally being able to hit the Frog Slpash on Brock Lesnar who dominated him in the match for the most part. I marked out like crazy once he pinned Lesnar and became the WWE champion. Awesome moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubs View Post
    Shawn Michaels vs Ric Flair's match at Wrestlemania 24 had a very amazing and emotional finish to it. Just seeing Ric Flair trying his hardest to put up a fight against Shawn Michaels and would not quit only for Shawn Michaels to hit him with a Sweet Chin Music and retire him despite not wanting to do it was great and well-booked.

Another match with an amazing finish was Eddie Guerrero reversing Brock Lesnar's F-5 finally being able to hit the Frog Slpash on Brock Lesnar who dominated him in the match for the most part. I marked out like crazy once he pinned Lesnar and became the WWE champion. Awesome moment.
    Eddie Guerrero Vs Brock Lesnar was just perfect. How about the ending when Benoit and Guerrero hugged at Wrestlemania 20.

Sting vs Ric Flair at the first Clash of the champions..Sting was a rising force but not a star yet..Ric makes sting look awesome, the match goes the time limit with Sting putting Ric in the Scorpion death lock at the end of the match and Ric just barely hanging on till the bell rings without giving up. Ric Flair made Sting a star that night
    The silverback alpha male needs no signature