Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Doesn't matter what kind of shape Regal is in he is just brilliant in the ring!

I would love to see this. William Regal doesn't have many years left in him. I think he deserves a 'reward' push to the top for awhile in a top notch feud. Something Mark Henry and Kane have both experienced in the last 2 or 3 years now.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    I could really take to Regal as a surprise MITB winner, then eventually win the WHC - even if it was just for a short run. Then he could play off the "former World Champion" thing on commentary.
    YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!

He deserves IT!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I would love to see this. William Regal doesn't have many years left in him. I think he deserves a 'reward' push to the top for awhile in a top notch feud. Something Mark Henry and Kane have both experienced in the last 2 or 3 years now.
    A lot of people have actually been saying this. However, it will largely be ignored by those in a position to hear it. Too bad, they are missing an opportunity. Big Show is getting a WHC bid now, and he isn't as good as he once was, if he ever was. Regal should have this opportunity too.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    William Regal and Wade Barrett Win the tag team titles.. Wade Barrett wins World Title, William Regal wins Mitb. Wade starts acting like a douchebag eventually they lose the tag team titles, after the match regal cashes in on Barrett wins World Title.

Its different I know they fought last night but I think they can work them into a tag team somehow.
    I like this, it will be different and be a great storyline.

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Regal only wrestles when WWE comes to the UK. The other times he is well making coffee backstage and serving food to other wrestlers and mid-carders trying to make it big.

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

No. Regal has gained a bit of weight and personally, Regal isn't with the times. I like regal as i Love his style, but he doesn't match Barrett. Yes they are english, but regal isn't a brawler. Yes, it's a purist's dream, bur regal isn't as good as he used to be.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    No. Regal has gained a bit of weight and personally, Regal isn't with the times. I like regal as i Love his style, but he doesn't match Barrett. Yes they are english, but regal isn't a brawler. Yes, it's a purist's dream, bur regal isn't as good as he used to be.
    You're right but that's exactly why I want to see him get a run sooner rather than later. The WHC would be great but even an IC title feud like Booker T had with Cody would be more realistic, obviously I'd have Regal win and hold the belt for a month or two before someone, maybe Barrett, demolished him.

Divas to believe in.

Hmmm. Let me see. Regal, a native of Blackpool going at it with Wade, a dirty Preston bastard, in a WWE ring....nah, doesn't appeal to me
    "INCE...INCE WILL TEAR YOU APART...AGAIN!"

I think Regal should hold at least t he WOrld Heavyweight title for a month or so, and pass on the "England" Torch to Wade Barrett. Cause they both are from England

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!