Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up A William Regal and Wade Barrett feud

With Wade Barrett and William Regal's involvement in the Big Show and Sheamus feud, I have two question I would like to ask. The question I pose to you all is, would you be interested in a feud between Wade Barrett and William Regal? Also, do you think this feud can boost Wade Barrett a little more?

In my humble opinion, a William Regal and Wade Barrett feud would be great to see just for Regal to put over Wade Barrett similar to how Regal put Dean Ambrose over greatly in FCW. William Regal is technically sound in the ring and Wade Barrett is also solid in the ring so the in-ring work from these to would a joy to watch. Wade Barrett can also use a feud right now and Regal is a perfect option for Wade Barrett to feud with at this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Blog Entries
    I'd love to see it, it could definitely put Barrett over good. I would however like to see them team together or have Regal manage Barrett for a while and then lead it into a feud.

Regal's not in as good shape as he has been (well, he never has had an incredible physique in all fairness), but he can still put on amazing matches.
    I'd love to see this happen.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Meh. Regal didn't get way over like I thought he would in the UK. They were louder for Barrett. If they had a feud, they'd have to have it culminate in the UK because I have a feeling North America at large(not just the IWC) will never give a crap about Regal at this point.

A normal tv match yes but a feud no because Regal/Daniel Bryan didn't happen

I put in the other Barrett thread that was started earlier. I would like to see Barrett turn into a face now, and after WM him win the title. Have a little bit of a run as a face and then have Regal come out and start saying how he is an embarrassment to England and himself, slowly turning Barrett heel and then having him align himself with Regal. The same way Punk and Heyman are now.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Blog Entries
    Not too sure about that little "onesie" number Regal is sporting in that pic, but OT: I'd rather they collaborated than clashed. But hell, I'll watch Regal anyway, so yeah OK!

I'd like to see Regal get another title run before he's too old which is the only thing that would put me off seeing him fued with Barrett at the moment. I'd rather see Wade feuding with Cena, Orton or Sheamus and leading towards getting him a top title one day soon. That said if the two of them did find their way into a feud I'm sure it would be awesome.

Divas to believe in.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    I'd like to see Regal get another title run before he's too old which is the only thing that would put me off seeing him fued with Barrett at the moment. I'd rather see Wade feuding with Cena, Orton or Sheamus and leading towards getting him a top title one day soon. That said if the two of them did find their way into a feud I'm sure it would be awesome.
    I could really take to Regal as a surprise MITB winner, then eventually win the WHC - even if it was just for a short run. Then he could play off the "former World Champion" thing on commentary.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I could really take to Regal as a surprise MITB winner, then eventually win the WHC - even if it was just for a short run. Then he could play off the "former World Champion" thing on commentary.
    That would be amazing!

Divas to believe in.

William Regal and Wade Barrett Win the tag team titles.. Wade Barrett wins World Title, William Regal wins Mitb. Wade starts acting like a douchebag eventually they lose the tag team titles, after the match regal cashes in on Barrett wins World Title.

Its different I know they fought last night but I think they can work them into a tag team somehow.