Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PandaMassacre View Post
    I am a huge fan of Barrett. I always find myself getting wrapped up in his promos because he tells great stories regarding the direction he wants to take himself in the business. The way he wrestles is great.. to me. The only problem I have is his theme song. I imagined him having something a little more heavier. It is just too obnoxious to me.
    Its better than his ORIGINAL theme, but yeah, agreed, it still doesn't fit. Needs something LIKE this (minus the swear words, gotta keep it PG for the kiddies):

"INCE...INCE WILL TEAR YOU APART...AGAIN!"

Blog Entries
    When watching the tag match on Smackdown, Barrett and Sheamus in the ring, I suddenly realized Barrett has surpassed Sheamus. He was more agressive, physically more imposing. The mix with Big Show was good, the attacks on Regal when the ref had his back turned great. Funny to see Regal getting punished that way, poetic justice ;-)

To be honest: I'm not a Sheamus fan and liked Barrett from the start, but I've always tried to look at it objectively and understood why Sheamus got the bigger push. Table is turned though.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Kaos View Post
    You can blame Palace for that one fella Hope you get yourselves fixed up with a decent replacement, I know how it feels to have your manager stolen off you, horrible feeling. I'm sure Appleton will be a success at Blackpool. Had an awful lot to deal with at Pompey and did it with dignity and skill.

Thats not a bad idea, I would love to see Regal and Barret feud. Regal is so under rated. Would've been a champion if not for his demons. A great pro non the less, and Barret going over Regal would help push Barret to the next level

Appleton was amazing at Pompey, He might not have got the results but with the team he had and the whole structure he had to deal with, I will for every have respect for him for staying around so long.

I don't know if its because I'm English but I have always loved Regal. When he won the KOTR I was so excited and really hoped it would lead to bigger things, but like you said his demons caught up with him.

I've been to a few Raw/SD tapings and even WM 24 but one of the best things I will always remember is Regal beating Santino for the IC title in like 10 seconds and the crowd going crazy.

He deserves to be on TV even if its replacing The King (I don't think he should come back he needs to take time off and enjoy his life) , His work on FCW is pretty good.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Quote Originally Posted by Marx View Post
    When watching the tag match on Smackdown, Barrett and Sheamus in the ring, I suddenly realized Barrett has surpassed Sheamus. He was more agressive, physically more imposing. The mix with Big Show was good, the attacks on Regal when the ref had his back turned great. Funny to see Regal getting punished that way, poetic justice ;-)

To be honest: I'm not a Sheamus fan and liked Barrett from the start, but I've always tried to look at it objectively and understood why Sheamus got the bigger push. Table is turned though.

Either way both men are going to be big in the future and I for one, am happy its people from this side of the pond that looks to be spear heading the company in the next few years.

I like Sheamus but he needs to freshen up his character, it's getting slightly stale. He was a better heel.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Care to elaborate on WHY you think he's overrated? Or do you class 'you not liking him personally' as 'overrated'?

Wade Barrett is a star in the making no doubt. Great in the ring, great talker and can cut a good promo. He needs to go over a top star clan soon IMO though. I hope they revisit that Orton/Barrett feud and have Barrett go over Orton clean.
    To me, he is extremely boring. I don't see what's the big deal about him.
    I think he is "overrated" as far as the IWC being all over him for no apparent reasons, IMO.
    he's not the guy i'd pay to see. He is not very charismatic (still in my opinion) not the kind of guy that make me want to buy his action figure, t shirt and etc.. he is not too bad as a in ring worker, but still average. Average.. That's all he is to me. His promos are just that too.

it's not that i "don't like him", i like him. He is just boring and overrated to me.

"Victims.. Aren't we all ?"

they f-ed up on barrett... he went from beating orton for months and even putting him out on injury to jobbing

I see nothing but good things in Barrett's future. Before he was sidelined with an injury he was slated to win MITB. That goes to show you right there WWE was on the verge of possibly making him a World Champ. I like the fact that he came back with a tweaked gimmick and a beard.

Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    I see nothing but good things in Barrett's future. Before he was sidelined with an injury he was slated to win MITB. That goes to show you right there WWE was on the verge of possibly making him a World Champ. I like the fact that he came back with a tweaked gimmick and a beard.
    No proof that he was going to win MITB........

Quote Originally Posted by ThatSebangGuy View Post
    Yeah he is over. Overrated.
    He's better than most of the WWE roster. Quit trolling. He was the IT guy when the Nexus was going on.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatSebangGuy View Post
    Yeah he is over. Overrated.
    usually if your going to challenge the op you should back it up with some insight
    #TeamGeeky