Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19
  1. #11
    I'm okay with Roode not being in the title picture, as he can still be relevant throughout the year without being in the title picture. I don't want to see AJ lose though. I'd love to see AJ win. There's a lot of time before the BFG series comes back. AJ has been, no buried, but in secondary nonsense for long enough. I'd love to see a feud with him and Aries or him and Hardy. Not just a match, but to be the next contender to feud with them. Winner will probably be James Storm though. Otherwise, what else will they have him do except feud with Roode even more.

  2. #12
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar83 View Post
    Honestly I am tired of James Storm in the Title Picture.
    Good joke.

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

  3. #13
    Who do I think will lose? James Storm!! Who do I want to lose? Roode!!I want AJ to win simply because I'm a bigger AJ fan. Roode to lose because he has been in the title picture all year long. However, I don't see him losing with a face like Hardy being the champion.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by body slam View Post
    Loser or person getting credit for the loss does not get a title shot till next year BFG. Who do you want to see take the loss?

    Roode would be the person I would go with. I think he's to the point he does not need the world title to get over. Plus you can kind of feed off the no rematch clause with Aries and him still being screwed. Lastly if he can not be world champion I would love to see him fued with Joe for the TV title.

    2nd choice would be Storm. I can see Storm winning the BFGS and Roode being the champion.

    AJ would be my last choice. Mr TNA. I think its good business to always have him availble when needed. Plus I would really like to see him face either Aries or Hardy for the title.
    I think the winner of the match is the next to lose against the world champ ( likely hardy) while loser although might be lost for awhile, will have the chance to be in the main event of bfg next year. In summation, I think in the long run the winner loses and the loser stands to win far more in the long run.

    I think AJ might be the odd man out, with Roode winning and storm getting pinned. If he doesn't get over they way they want him to by bfg then they can always scrap it. However the fact that he came so close the last two years. That is a story in itself.

  5. #15
    What I don't want to see is AJ wrestling Kaz or Daniels for a long time which I'm sure is what they'd do if he loses. I'm bored by both Roode and Storm but I think Storm more so. So I'd pick Storm to lose, turn heel re unite Beer Money but only to screww Roode over in six months or so prompting a Roode face turn and give them both a bit of a refresh to their charaters and on going rivalry. Meanwhile AJ can get over losing the GM's job by winning the Divas title...hang on?! Sorry wrong show...off Hardy!


    Divas to believe in.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    What I don't want to see is AJ wrestling Kaz or Daniels for a long time which I'm sure is what they'd do if he loses. I'm bored by both Roode and Storm but I think Storm more so. So I'd pick Storm to lose, turn heel re unite Beer Money but only to screww Roode over in six months or so prompting a Roode face turn and give them both a bit of a refresh to their charaters and on going rivalry. Meanwhile AJ can get over losing the GM's job by winning the Divas title...hang on?! Sorry wrong show...off Hardy!
    Unless AJ finds a loophole by winning the X Division title again and getting his WHC shot at Destination X


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  7. #17
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    Well Styles lost. I see this being a good turning point (pun intended) for AJ. He turns heel, changes his character up a bit, and goes after the X-Div title. Afterwards, he cashes it in at Destination X next year.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Well Styles lost. I see this being a good turning point (pun intended) for AJ. He turns heel, changes his character up a bit, and goes after the X-Div title. Afterwards, he cashes it in at Destination X next year.
    Smart boy,hats off,i bet nobody else even thought of that,a potential "loophole" in the TNA system.Wouldn't mind if he won the NWA title,since splitting from TNA,the nWA world and tag titles are pretty much worthless and irrelevant.NWA should consider their split,it hasn't exactly worked.

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Unless AJ finds a loophole by winning the X Division title again and getting his WHC shot at Destination X
    In all likelyhood the eventual outcome.Unless he creates a FTW belt,ala tazz,or wins the NWA title on the indy scene(NWA needs it,lets be honest)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.