View Poll Results: Whose better Kurt Angle or AJ Styles.

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kurt Angle

19 61.29%
  • AJ Styles

12 38.71%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Whose better AJ Styles or Kurt Angle

I made a best TNA Wrestler thread weeks ago and after checking the polls again I noticed both AJ Styles and Kurt Angle were tied for Best Wrestler in TNA, each with 14 votes. So in order to break this tie, I want to see who would win in a 1 on 1 poll on who the fans believe is the better TNA wrestler.

I of course voted for AJ Styles, I feel he has given the most spectacular moments in TNA's history, and has had the best matches in the companies history with the likes of Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, and ironically his greatest foe is Kurt Angle. Kurt Angle a wrestling machine, TNA's greatest acquisition from WWE, and one of the best pure wrestlers of all time.

So whose better Kurt Angles, or AJ Styles. Vote, and post your opinions below.

I don't anyone was/is in the same level or will ever reach Angle's in ring skills.He's very good on the mic too.AJ is a great wrestler but he's not Angle

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    I went with AJ. I think Kurt gets so overrated by people because of his "real" wrestling history and his pretty spectacular time in WWE. Kurt is a great performer but he's not the entertainer that AJ Styles is.

AJ Styles hands down. Kurt Angle might have experience but AJ is the face of TNA.

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Angle. Nobody sings Jimmy Crack Corn better than that milk drinking son of a gun. That was his on-screen highlight for me by a long shot

Seriously, though.

AJ is Mr TNA, and as we're ignoring Angles tremendous body of work in WWE, I'd have to say AJ has done more to tip the scales in his favour. As long as Angle has been in TNA, AJ just seems to fit better in the more intimate surroundings of a TNA arena, and thus, his matches seem to be more natural. Maybe if I hadn't been spoiled by the fantasticness that was Kurt's WWE career, Kurt's TNA career would seem a lot less "downgraded" for lack of a better term. Kurt's still a beast in the ring, but -certain matches aside- he left his best work behind him when he departed VinnieLandâ„¢.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

Blog Entries
    Last time I have voted for AJ because it is for the best wrestler in TNA....n I started watching TNA because of AJ n Daniels....AJ has provided me so many awesome moents in TNA that no one else has provided (my personal opinion..)

But, in this thread I have voted Kurt considering his alround achievement in wrestling....Kurt is so great in WWE..n in he gave so many great moments that very few guys have given me..both on mic n in the ring..

over all I rate Kurt above AJ..but if it comes to their time in TNA..AJ Hands down the BEST WRESTLER....

Blog Entries
    AJ is Mr TNA, and ignoring Angles tremendous body of work in TNA, I'd have to say AJ has done more to tip the scales in his favour. As long as Angle has been in TNA, AJ just seems to fit better in the more intimate surroundings of a TNA arena, and thus, his matches seem to be more natural. Maybe if I hadn't been spoiled by the fantasticness that was Kurt's WWE career, Kurt's TNA career would seem a lot less "downgraded" for lack of a better term. Kurt's still a beast in the ring, but -certain matches aside- he left his best work behind him when he departed VinnieLandâ„¢
    Exactly if it is for TNA alone, hands down AJ..but if we have to consider all of their careers then it has to be Kurt....

AJ is truly a phenomenal wrestler..he set a benchmark for TNA n that is both plus n minus for TNA...if they could match that benchmark everytime, it is surely a PLUS..at one point of time i.e., during those awful days of Fortune....they failed to meet that benchmark...I'm glad that in past one year thet are coming back...with AA/Roode/Storm as the new crop in main event, I can assume their future is bright...they always have AJ/Daniels/Kurt/Hardy to give the much needed weight...

Blog Entries
    who the fans believe is the better TNA wrestler.
    oops!! just now I have seen this.. I just voted for Kurt without reading the description...my bad...consider my vote for AJ since it is for the best TNA wrestler...MY BAD!!!

Kurt angle is the best wrestler ever in my opinion if he hadnt had the injuries he would have been the biggest star in wwe besides maybe stone cold, even the undertaker said he should have been the guy to break the streak that must prove how high people regard his wrestling skills

aj was awesome in ring of honour i only remember some of this coz i was quite young he was awesom though his moves are unreal the way he can sell a move aswell, hes been the face of tna till they signed kurt angle signing kurt angle was the best thing tna has done its amazing how much he has got them over he got them on a channel in england, i dont think anyone knew who tna was before they signed angle he has done wonders for it. Every match he has is a 5 star match, there both 2 awesom wrestlers but i gotta go with angle
    Hawow welcome to city wok take ur order pwease

shitt spent time smoking weed am nervous

pass the ball to pagey hes on his game tonight

Kurt Angle IS one of the best wrestlers in the buisness today & so is A.J. Styles. Both men have put on 5 star matches in the past and are more than capable of putting on 5 star matches at any given time. Unlike most I didn't overlook Kurt's WWE history when I voted for A.J., the fact is some of those WWE moments actually hurt Kurt more than help. Just like the whole Clair"Baby Momma Drama" hurts A.J.. The fact is A.J. dispite the lenght of his career is still younger than Kurt & will probably provide more matches in the future.