View Poll Results: Which TNA commentary team do you like best

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jeremy Borash and Todd Keneley

6 60.00%
  • Mike Tenay and Tazz

4 40.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Which TNA commentary team do you like best?

Jeremy Borash and Todd Keneley

or

Taz and Mike Tenay

I like Jeremy Borash and Todd Keneley better, for some reason I feel they call the action better than Taz and Mike Tenay, and I can actual feel there excitement when a big move happens.. Though I feel Taz and Mike Tenay just don't like each other, I also feel Mike Tenay should have retired awhile ago.

Blog Entries
    Actually I have voted for JB n Todd....but I would prefer JB n Tenay or may be a three men announce box with JB/Todd/Tenay...

Taz is very bland..JB is really doing a gr8 job..I love JB at what ever he does...be it pre-match announcing or commentry or his interview sections...his tone n the way he speaks is really good to hear n it makes me to listen more..

Todd (I actually do not know his back ground) is calling them matches n moves pretty well..

I also want Tenay because he's one of those old school guys who knows each n every move of the game...he should be on announce box as long as he can...n I hope JB / Todd / who ever it is should learn all the moves from him otherwise the art of calling moves will end with the likes of JR n tenay....

Jeremy Borash and Todd Keneley for sure. It's 2012 and we need something new, I am tired of seeing Mike Tenay and his sorry 60 old ass.
    Taz in my book is alright but he should work backstage and make only a few apperances

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

Blog Entries
    #bringbackdonwest

I love hearing Todd Keneley every since i heard him on CWFH.

I'm writing in that I like Borash and Tenay the best. Each year, on of the reasons why Dest X is such a great PPV is because these two work well to call the insane in ring action. I like Todd, but I think he would fit better on a B show. If I had my way, it'd be Tenay, Borash, and Taz.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Any team with Borash. He's a real positive influence on anybody he works with.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Quote Originally Posted by alcrissam View Post
    #bringbackdonwest
    He was like the worst commentator ever but the guy can sell everything

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    He was like the worst commentator ever but the guy can sell everything
    Go on YouTube, and watch don west scream "gore" when rhino hits the gore. Most electrifying thing Ive ever heard.

Quote Originally Posted by alcrissam View Post
    Go on YouTube, and watch don west scream "gore" when rhino hits the gore. Most electrifying thing Ive ever heard.
    What you call "electrifying" I refer to as him being a fan. West had the emotional involvement that seems to be missing with so many commentators, but just because the guy could put his emotions into his work does not mean that he was anything more than a glorified fan with a headset. The best thing that Don West contributed was his energy that was carried over into Tenay. When it came down to "calling" a match, there are only so many times I can hear "This is the greatest thing ever witnessed by anyone watching any sports programming to have ever occurred!!!" before I totally give up on the guys credibility. Trust me, he brings energy, but I would never think to call his commentary electrifying.

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone