Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Makes no sense that Vince gave him that gimmick. Vince is always wanting big guys like him to be monsters, yet they give him that dance gimmick. It's a waste, just like having Kane "hug" it out with DB.

He tells the girls to fuck off and becomes a heel solo dancer and refuses to dance with anyone in the same ring as him.

Blog Entries
    Some people in this forum his gimmick will run for a while and then he wll lost in the shuffle, seems they were right

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealOutlaw View Post
    Makes no sense that Vince gave him that gimmick. Vince is always wanting big guys like him to be monsters, yet they give him that dance gimmick. It's a waste, just like having Kane "hug" it out with DB.
    I respectfully disagree. It is quite refreshing that they took a different route rather than using the same monster heel formula that really gets a bit stale to watch. Brodus Clay's gimmick may be cheesy but at least it gives him a personality to his face persona.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubs View Post
    I respectfully disagree. It is quite refreshing that they took a different route rather than using the same monster heel formula that really gets a bit stale to watch. Brodus Clay's gimmick may be cheesy but at least it gives him a personality to his face persona.
    Yeah, I agree with this. The whole big-guys-as-monsters thing has become cliché, and internet warriors would be pounding away at their keyboards about the move being stale and predictable had they gone that way. If anything, WWE should be applauded for taking a gamble and going in a different direction, even if the end result hasn't been a resounding success.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Brodus' gimmick is fine. They just need to have him win some more. The problem is that WWE doesn't care much about its midcard. Everyone is either "The Next Big Thing" or a jobber.

I could never get behind Brodus Clay as a face no matter what he did. I always thought of him as a fatter Santino Marella. I only took him somewhat seriously when he came out as Alberto Del Rio's bodyguard. For me he can get away with being a face but I really think that Brodus will shine more as a heel. He has a natural heel look.
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    L E A V E.

He needs to wear black again and bring back ...

It would be such an elaborate storyline to see him go from goofball dancing fun loving good guy ,to...everything he said in the video

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

I don't have anything about the gimmick right now, But I never wanted to see him take it because it has now put him in the same boat as Santino, Ryder and even Cena.

Kids love them and they sell so much merch that WWE wont risk changing them in case that changes.

All of the both have so much potential (I know Cena is the face of the company) if they were to tweak their characters a little but they wont because of money.

It's a shame.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Yeah, I agree with this. The whole big-guys-as-monsters thing has become cliché, and internet warriors would be pounding away at their keyboards about the move being stale and predictable had they gone that way. If anything, WWE should be applauded for taking a gamble and going in a different direction, even if the end result hasn't been a resounding success.
    I agree with this Ape. I do, however, believe that the gimmick was a resounding success even if it is begining it's final chapter. The kids bought into the dancing dino and he managed to gather himself some notoriety as well. He might not have been everyone in the IWCs favorite, but casual and hardcore fans will never forget the head butt he gave Ziggles. From the start, this wasn't a gimmick that would make him the top dog in the company, but it showed how passionate Clay was with the character and gave inspirations for his future; if he dove this far into this gimmick, think of what he might do with the next one.

Not an argument Ape, just trying to further along the conversation with my thoughts on it.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone