Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I think Orton, Lesnar, Cena, Punk, Sandow would have fit in well. Ziggler is another.
    With Cena, Punk and Sandow, the ability to talk would have gotten them over pretty well.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

People are obviously just gonna say cm punk, i think d bryan and dolph ziggler against people like beniot, jericho, hbk And kurt angle would have been awesom matches

I agree with cryme time aswell that would have been good to watch

Damien sandow pisses me off but like reagal did back then so i think he would have done well
    Hawow welcome to city wok take ur order pwease

shitt spent time smoking weed am nervous

pass the ball to pagey hes on his game tonight

Call me crazy, but I think The Miz would have torn it up in the Attitude Era. Really? Really.

It's basic thuganomics.. He's one of the last, traditional persona's left in the company. By that I mean he's got the most gimmicky, quotable, catch-phrases in the company. Similar to the Jerichoholics, he's got Mizfits and Miztakes. And he's got a great closing line like, "That's the bottom line" or "If ya smellll" .. that everyone loves to join in on. You can tell he was a major Rock fan growing up.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

I really dont think Cena would thrive at all...That damn good guy attitude of his wouldnt work...Imo Cena would have made it or lasted in the attitude era at all.not like this at least..Rapper? yes.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Punk would have made it, as long as he was in his SES gimmick. He would have had to compete with Austin in his speaking out thing and I think Austin's popularity would have drowned Punk's.

Cena would have made it in his good guy, superman thing; a foil to all the stuff going on at the time.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Daniel Bryan, drew macentyre (shit I hope I spelled that right...), heel John cena, heel dolph ziggler, wade barret, and the Miz.

i seriously don't understand why cm punk thinks he would thrive in the attitude era. The only reason he does these pipe bombs and speak his mind is because no other wrestlers are trying to be badasses. In the attitude era, he would get pushed around and smacked across the face whenever he speaks his mind.

Quote Originally Posted by alcrissam View Post
    Daniel Bryan, drew macentyre (shit I hope I spelled that right...), heel John cena, heel dolph ziggler, wade barret, and the Miz.

i seriously don't understand why cm punk thinks he would thrive in the attitude era. The only reason he does these pipe bombs and speak his mind is because no other wrestlers are trying to be badasses. In the attitude era, he would get pushed around and smacked across the face whenever he speaks his mind.
    Punk: *Drops pipebomb on Vince*

Austin: *Beats Punk down* No one talks about the boss but me boy.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries

THIS Cena would have definitely thrived in the Attitude Era. Not to get too carried away but he would have given heels like Triple H and Corporate Rock a run for their money. His raps were edgy and entertaining, something the Attitude Era was all about.

The current Cena of today would have thrived in the New Generation era. He would have been the top guy that Vince wanted to fill the void for Hulk Hogan leaving.

I can also see CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, and Wade Barrett thriving in the Attitude Era. CM Punk because of his mic skills and wrestling ability, Daniel Bryan because of his amazing in-ring ability, and Wade Barrett because of his toughness and promo skills. Hell, these guys could thrive in any era, not just the Attitude Era.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Punk: *Drops pipebomb on Vince*

Austin: *Beats Punk down* No one talks about the boss but me boy.
    I thank you for proving my point. Cm punk just doesn't seem like a legit badass in the world of wwe

Quote Originally Posted by Sahu View Post
    Punk n DB will thrive in any era...
    Blow them much?