Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Which wrestler in the WWE would thrive in the Attitude Era.

I was watching a CM Punk Stone Cold interview where they were basically promoting the video game. When CM Punk noted that he would thrive and be one of the top stars and even WWE Champion in the Attitude Era. Which leads to my question which wrestler in present day WWE would thrive and be one of the top stars in the Attitude Era.

You have guys like Sheamus, or Wade Barrett who are brawlers and can probably fit into the Hardcore-Smash mouthed style of the Attitude Era. Our maybe even John Cena who gets the most split audience reaction in the history of the WWE, would that be any different in the Attitude Era.

In my opinion it would be Daniel Bryan his music and entrance alone gets pops every time he walks out. I can see his Yes! No! gimmick very over in the Attitude Era and in a Era so focused on wrestling he can very well rise to the top with the likes of Chris Jericho, and Chris Benoit.

Blog Entries
    Heath Slater - Too Cool anyone?

David Otunga - RTC?

JTG - With his Cryme Tyme gimmick, he could have fit the era like a glove with all of his stealing and debauchery.

That's really all I can see right now.

Blog Entries
    I think justin gabriel could of done well in the attitude era. risk takers in the attitude era thrived.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Punk n DB will thrive in any era...

I can see Barett/Sheamus as brawlers, Damien Sandow, JTG (Crime Time Gimmick), Santino Marella, USOs, Colons and of course Cena (the rapper)...

punk, bryan, sandow

Daniel Bryan

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

If they still had Shad then Cryme Tyme would have fit perfectly a feud with Right To Censor more than likely. CM Punk would not have to PG his promos. Damien Sandow could have been a massive heel.

Blog Entries
    If they still had Shad then Cryme Tyme would have fit perfectly a feud with Right To Censor more than likely.
    yeah that would be epic...n still if they can some how reunite Cryme Tyme, we can have a great feud b/n Cryme Tyme and Rhodes Scholars...

Sheamus and Barrett - Smash mouth

CM Punk - I'm better than you straight edge gimmick

Sandow - goiing against the smash mouth grain, similar the Hunter Herst Helmsley

Ryback - Would have fed off the WCW Goldberg buzz

That's pretty much it, oh and Undertaker, but he was already in it so I don't know if he counts.