Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

DB, Kane and the RR

Ok So I am bored and I was reading a different thread and came up with this.

In my opinion DB is one of the most entertaining people on the WWE roster right now and I was annoyed when they brought back the monster Kane only to turn him into a face 6 months later but putting him with DB was a good idea IMO.

So RR comes around, DB and Kane are still tag team champs and still arguing who the champ in.

It's the final 4 in the RR consisting of DB Kane and who ever else, DB and Kane are left. the standard clothsline over the top rope and there is no clear winner.

Resulting in having both men arguing in the weeks after about who is the RR winner. Just like who the tag team champ is now. (I find this story pretty entertaining) They lose the titles at EC and then both go on to fight in a thriple threat match at WM.

Both guys deserve to be there IMO. and it would give some entertainment into the title picture.

Just an idea, what do you guys think,.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Blog Entries
    I am the royal rumble winner...good one..

n I want Kane to win the WWE title at wrestlemania....he never had a big wrestlemania moment...this would be his WM moment and he truly deserves it...

Blog Entries
    lol, at wrestlemania daniel bryan makes who ever is the champion tap out at the same time kane gets the three count....
    #TeamGeeky

Lol if this happens i will LMAO. I think this is a great idea and if this happend the Road to WM will just be that much better. I'm the Royal Rumble winner!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    lol, at wrestlemania daniel bryan makes who ever is the champion tap out at the same time kane gets the three count....
    I was going to go with this as well and then they both argue over who is the champ (Also good way to get a new belt into the WWE) but thought it would be to much,.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."

Blog Entries
    there is never too much good stuff.
    #TeamGeeky

I'd be very happy if this happened. If any one from WWE is reading this feel free to call me up and I will join creative.

Haha that would be hilarious but do you think they would run something like this at RR?

Quote Originally Posted by TNA 'The very best' View Post
    Ok So I am bored and I was reading a different thread and came up with this.

In my opinion DB is one of the most entertaining people on the WWE roster right now and I was annoyed when they brought back the monster Kane only to turn him into a face 6 months later but putting him with DB was a good idea IMO.

So RR comes around, DB and Kane are still tag team champs and still arguing who the champ in.

It's the final 4 in the RR consisting of DB Kane and who ever else, DB and Kane are left. the standard clothsline over the top rope and there is no clear winner.

Resulting in having both men arguing in the weeks after about who is the RR winner. Just like who the tag team champ is now. (I find this story pretty entertaining) They lose the titles at EC and then both go on to fight in a thriple threat match at WM.

Both guys deserve to be there IMO. and it would give some entertainment into the title picture.

Just an idea, what do you guys think,.
    I love that idea....Kane and DB are the one and only good thing WWE has going. I make it a point to look up those segments whenever I can. Good post.