Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    lol, at wrestlemania daniel bryan makes who ever is the champion tap out at the same time kane gets the three count....
    hahahaha I am The World Champion......

or else they can also do one more segment...one of them winning WHC and the other winning WWE...n WM ends with both of them screaming "I am the World Champion"..They both deserve to be World Champions.....WWE can use this to unify the belts as well...

Blog Entries
    I love that idea....Kane and DB are the one and only good thing WWE has going. I make it a point to look up those segments whenever I can. Good post.
    yes..Kane n DB are the most entertaining part on WWE...not just me..even my nephew wants to see them..when ever I see any wrestling show he comes to me and ask when Kane n DeeBee will come....

he in fact chants NO NO NO and then does the fire act of Kane....

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Haha that would be hilarious but do you think they would run something like this at RR?
    No not at all
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Kane Vs Daniel Bryan Vs CM Punk would work they all have history with each other. But were more likely getting The Rock Vs Punk or Cena.

Kane and Daniel Bryan:I'm the Royal Rumble Winner
    CM Punk then comes in takes both of them out
    CM Punk: I am the WWE Champion.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Haha that would be hilarious but do you think they would run something like this at RR?
    Considering it is the WWE they are known to do goofy stuff like this. I would not even cross out a Mae Young RR victory. Then it would be Mae Young versus the Champion at Wrestlemania. Huzzah!

But in all seriousness, this would be a very interesting scenario. I also think that Daniel Bryan and Kane deserve to be main-stays in the World Championship picture.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Off Tpoic,but a YES chant broke out at a Linkin Park concert last night in Johannesburg,SOuth Africa.The Daniel Bryan effect

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexus n' Eights View Post
    Off Tpoic,but a YES chant broke out at a Linkin Park concert last night in Johannesburg,SOuth Africa.The Daniel Bryan effect
    that's awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Considering it is the WWE they are known to do goofy stuff like this. I would not even cross out a Mae Young RR victory. Then it would be Mae Young versus the Champion at Wrestlemania. Huzzah!

But in all seriousness, this would be a very interesting scenario. I also think that Daniel Bryan and Kane deserve to be main-stays in the World Championship picture.
    I agree with you. kane is a great wrestler for a big man. and daniel bryan is one of the best tech wrestlers of this generation. they deserve a wrestlemania title match as well IMO.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Quote Originally Posted by TNA 'The very best' View Post
    Ok So I am bored and I was reading a different thread and came up with this.

In my opinion DB is one of the most entertaining people on the WWE roster right now and I was annoyed when they brought back the monster Kane only to turn him into a face 6 months later but putting him with DB was a good idea IMO.

So RR comes around, DB and Kane are still tag team champs and still arguing who the champ in.

It's the final 4 in the RR consisting of DB Kane and who ever else, DB and Kane are left. the standard clothsline over the top rope and there is no clear winner.

Resulting in having both men arguing in the weeks after about who is the RR winner. Just like who the tag team champ is now. (I find this story pretty entertaining) They lose the titles at EC and then both go on to fight in a thriple threat match at WM.

Both guys deserve to be there IMO. and it would give some entertainment into the title picture.

Just an idea, what do you guys think,.
    This is a cool idea. I like it. But it will never happen. None of them will be in the main event titles picture for the WWE or WHC at Mania.