Threaded View

DB, Kane and the RR

Ok So I am bored and I was reading a different thread and came up with this.

In my opinion DB is one of the most entertaining people on the WWE roster right now and I was annoyed when they brought back the monster Kane only to turn him into a face 6 months later but putting him with DB was a good idea IMO.

So RR comes around, DB and Kane are still tag team champs and still arguing who the champ in.

It's the final 4 in the RR consisting of DB Kane and who ever else, DB and Kane are left. the standard clothsline over the top rope and there is no clear winner.

Resulting in having both men arguing in the weeks after about who is the RR winner. Just like who the tag team champ is now. (I find this story pretty entertaining) They lose the titles at EC and then both go on to fight in a thriple threat match at WM.

Both guys deserve to be there IMO. and it would give some entertainment into the title picture.

Just an idea, what do you guys think,.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her