Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 181
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffy Duck's Finest View Post
    One thing is a pretty sure thing: After the release process: at least 50% of people on this site will moan that the WWE got it wrong. And the vast majority of people will only be right about 1 or 2 of those people.
    Basically this.

    Most won't go anywhere and make a big splash after the release.
    EWNCW
    Seraphim/Black Angel: Day of Reckoning PPV - Battle of the Newcomers - Winner
    Seraphim: Destiny's Calling PPV - IronMan Match against PrimusKhan - Winner
    Seraphim: Glory to the Brave - Beat Solla in a Steel Cage Match

    HWA
    Black Angel: Drafted to Legacy.
    Black Angel: Took out Kev.

    BWA
    Blacklist Royalty(Alex Foyt): Number #1 Contender for the BWA World Championship
    Alex Foyt Gains a Partner: Prince Chamberlain

  2. #12
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,160
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffy Duck's Finest View Post
    One thing is a pretty sure thing: After the release process: at least 50% of people on this site will moan that the WWE got it wrong. And the vast majority of people will only be right about 1 or 2 of those people.
    Wow, are you some kind of psychic? People moaning on the internet? Come on DDF, you can do better than that!


  3. #13
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I wouldn't like to see people out of work in this industry, but here's my most likely:

    Tyson Kidd
    Justin Gabriel
    Evan Bourne
    Derrick Bateman
    Aksana
    Kaitlyn
    JTG
    Tyler Reks
    Brodus Clay

    Again, it's not an indication of who I want to see go, but who I think will go
    I can see/agree with most of those, except for Brodus. If Brodus was going to be cut, I don't think he would have been used at Mania or this past Raw. I'll be surprised if he gets cut
     

  4. #14
    Super Member Daffy Duck's Finest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Across The Pond
    Posts
    954
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Wow, are you some kind of psychic? People moaning on the internet? Come on DDF, you can do better than that!
    Imagine a fence... now look in top of the fence, and there you shall see me sitting on it.

    Maybe that could be my new thing: Daffy Duck's Finest: EWN official Psychic. It has a ring don't you think?


    WWE Overall Prediction Contest 2011: 9th
    WWE Overall Prediction Contest 2012: 27th
    WWE Overall Prediction Contest 2013: 18th
    WWE Overall Prediction Contest 2014: 37th

    EWN Yahoo! Fantasy Baseball Champion 2012



  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I wouldn't like to see people out of work in this industry, but here's my most likely:

    Tyson Kidd
    Justin Gabriel
    Evan Bourne
    Derrick Bateman
    Aksana
    Kaitlyn
    JTG
    Tyler Reks
    Brodus Clay

    Again, it's not an indication of who I want to see go, but who I think will go
    I think Brodus Clay has got his gimmick over. The fan's are talking about him, and he even got a decent length segment at Wrestlemania. Add the fact that WWE is pushing him as a team with Santino, plus he could have a good heel turn if done properly

    Justin Gabriel has got connections to South Africa, which could have a big market in the future, and Tyson Kidd could be a good tag team with him. Other than that I agree

    Maybe Jinder Mahal, Heath Slater, Hunico and Camacho also.
    ‚Äč

  6. #16
    The Trinity xAzureSkye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Emerald Isle
    Posts
    4,657
    Blog Entries
    2
    I dont like talking about this issue, I hate predicting who will be unemployed.I hope no Divas get fired, there arent enough on the roster, they needa call up a few. But I have a feeling that Tamina and Kaitlyn will be fired :/Evan Bourne, Tyson, Heath Slater, Jinder Mahal and maybe someone big like Sin Cara??
    Right to Un-censor!



  7. #17
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,160
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    I think Brodus Clay has got his gimmick over. The fan's are talking about him, and he even got a decent length segment at Wrestlemania. Add the fact that WWE is pushing him as a team with Santino, plus he could have a good heel turn if done properly

    Justin Gabriel has got connections to South Africa, which could have a big market in the future, and Tyson Kidd could be a good tag team with him. Other than that I agree

    Maybe Jinder Mahal, Heath Slater, Hunico and Camacho also.
    Where do you see Brodus now with the returns of Brock and Lord Tensai? The tag team with Santino is his best hope and (as much as I love Santino) that's not good for WWE longevity.
    Gabriel's injury just might be his downfall, but I am hoping they keep him and Kidd together. Hunico and Camacho? I hope not. get the fuck rid of Sin Cara first.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daffy Duck's Finest View Post
    Imagine a fence... now look in top of the fence, and there you shall see me sitting on it.

    Maybe that could be my new thing: Daffy Duck's Finest: EWN official Psychic. It has a ring don't you think?
    Hey, I like it! One question though - doesn't sitting on the fence really hurt your ass? lolol


  8. #18
    Super Member CMRyder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    677
    Blog Entries
    1
    Evan Bourne...Adios.
    Heath Slater. Bye bye bye
    Tyler Reks...nice knowing ya.
    Curt Hawkings..Oh well.
    Trent Beretta...Bye dude.
    Yoshi Tatsu. *Sigh*
    CMRyder's Fav 5
    1. Daniel Bryan
    2. Cesaro
    3. Dolph Ziggler
    4. Seth Rollins
    5. AJ Lee

  9. #19
    Super Member Daffy Duck's Finest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Across The Pond
    Posts
    954
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Hey, I like it! One question though - doesn't sitting on the fence really hurt your ass? lolol
    Hahahaha. Only those spiked ones!


    WWE Overall Prediction Contest 2011: 9th
    WWE Overall Prediction Contest 2012: 27th
    WWE Overall Prediction Contest 2013: 18th
    WWE Overall Prediction Contest 2014: 37th

    EWN Yahoo! Fantasy Baseball Champion 2012



  10. #20
    Alicia Fox (I hate her, give her spot to Tamina. I dont know what she has a higher spot than Tamina anyways)
    Evan Bourne (I wish they would put him back with Kofi though)
    Hornswoggle
    Heath Slater
    JTG
    Tyler Reks
    Kurt Hawkins
    Kaitlyn

    (Start putting some bigger stars on superstars)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.