Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    How am I not contributing? How do you know she won't try another time? The McMahons have a lot of money.
    It is a very important aspect if you want to debate whether the WWE will go on a mass firing spree, while Linda is portraying herself as a job creator.
    Fair enough, I don't know she won't but I can't see her doing it either. Not to mention I don't feel the Republican party of Connecticut would be willing to waste another election on someone who just can't get the job done. IF she does though, can WWE go that long without firing people?

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    WWE mostly fires people in spring after WM. So i don't see many people getting fired anytime soon. Plus polls change every week. Linda was ahead in the polls like 2 weeks ago. there are 100s of polls. You can be watching the news on one channel and they will say the new york times poll has someone in the lead. then the other channel will say someone else is in the lead cuz the boston post poll. Polls really mean nothing.
    Possibly, although even if you discount the polls I feel the Democrats' manifesto is much stronger than Linda's, I just assume the swing voters of Connecticut can see it to. But that's beside the point, the scenario was asked in a 'what if' kinda of scenario, with the 'what if' being Linda loses the election. So lets say in 6 months times, should the axe swing, who do you feel it would fall on?

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Fair enough, I don't know she won't but I can't see her doing it either. Not to mention I don't feel the Republican party of Connecticut would be willing to waste another election on someone who just can't get the job done. IF she does though, can WWE go that long without firing people?
    Of course. They can still fire people, just not too much in a too short time span.
    People come and go in big company's.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    At the end of the day, the Republican Party will let her run time after time just for the publicity it brings.

As far as firing goes, I expect to see some people dropping off almost right after the elections cease.

Also, I expect the Uso's will probably be done, which is a fucking shame.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Firings mostly nowadays are done because of something bad the person did or at the persons request. I think another senate run (assuming she loses) will delay the spring cleaning again. Not to mention the overflow of superstars is delaying developmental talent from moving up to the main roster.

Blog Entries
    I really hope Linda is done with the political thing. I mean really, it's like asking the same people the same questions until you get the answer you're hoping to hear. Enough already.

If Vince would just put me in charge of all this hiring & firing business, we'd ALL be happier

Can I fire myself for not being a loyal fan?

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Also, I expect the Uso's will probably be done, which is a fucking shame.
    Probably the Colons and their chica too. Nice philosophy, get rid of the original tag teams and create new ones.

I don't see them releasing anyone until after WM now.

After January I say we will see a steady 1-3 people fired over the next 6 months. Here are my Ryan Clark styled headlines:

Breaking News: JTG Released!
    The Usos future endeavored!
    John Curtis and Curt Hawkins fired!
    Cameron of the Funckadcyles fired!
    Ezekiel Jackson released!
    Mason Ryan gone from WWE!

**Reporters Link - JOHN CENA ASKS FOR HIS RELEASE!!! OMFG THIS CAN NOT BE HAPPENING!!! VKM IS PISSED! CLICK HERE FOR MORE PIC**