Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 61
  1. #1

    WWE Bold Predictions - 2014

    It's that time of year to start thinking about just what is next in the coming year of wrestling. So why not take a chance and make a bold prediction for the coming year? We can look back upon it this time next year to see just how "Smart of a Smark" you are or laugh at how far off base we were. I'll start off -


    Bold Predicition - By the end of 2014, Dolph Ziggler will have held less gold that Kofi Kingston and we will debate on who is higher on the low-card pecking order; Dolph Ziggler or Zack Ryder.


    Remember, make it bold. It's easy to claim that Daniel Bryan will be a WWE Champion, but it would take a bit of a stretch to believe that CM Punk will hold the IC Belt in 2014.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  2. #2
    let me be the 1st to say cena as wwe champ

  3. #3
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,466
    Blog Entries
    3
    I believe we will see some seriously surprising returns for Wrestlemania. Goldberg being one. Flair and Hogan hosting. Panel of Jake Roberts, Ted DiBiase, Steve Austin.



  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I believe we will see some seriously surprising returns for Wrestlemania. Goldberg being one. Flair and Hogan hosting. Panel of Jake Roberts, Ted DiBiase, Steve Austin.

    This is very interesting... Especially the Jake Roberts and Ted DiBiase aspect. Do you think they would ever be on the Round Table if they manage to get that Network up and going in the first quarter of 2014?


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I believe we will see some seriously surprising returns for Wrestlemania. Goldberg being one. Flair and Hogan hosting. Panel of Jake Roberts, Ted DiBiase, Steve Austin.
    what...no sting?

  6. #6
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,466
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    This is very interesting... Especially the Jake Roberts and Ted DiBiase aspect. Do you think they would ever be on the Round Table if they manage to get that Network up and going in the first quarter of 2014?
    Roberts, Austin and DiBiase all have history together so it would be interesting to say the least. Do Roberts and DiBiase have some real life beef?



  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Roberts, Austin and DiBiase all have history together so it would be interesting to say the least. Do Roberts and DiBiase have some real life beef?
    I think they did at one point (some comments Roberts made about DiBiase being a preacher now) but I think that was from the early 2000s. A decade (and a WWE paycheck) can do a lot to help mend burnt bridges.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  8. #8
    Fresh Member CletusEGW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Frayed ends of Sanity
    Posts
    15
    Bold Prediction: Bray Wyatt will have a short run as WWE Champion over the summer!

  9. #9
    My Bold Predictions: Goldust to end up being part of the Authority and CM Punk being titleless in 2014 and thus being his last year in at least WWE if not prowrestling
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

    Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination


  10. #10
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,130
    My prediction is that Punk and Bryan will join the authority. Meanwhile, Taker will finally lose at WM to HHH, so he can boost his ego.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.