Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 167
  1. #141
    The Trinity TheDevilsAdvocate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    SomewhereBetterThanHere~
    Posts
    4,308
    JTG and Yoshi Tatsu would be obvious releases. As for divas I can see Alicia Fox getting released.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    #TeamDevs

  2. #142
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,230
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    JTG and Yoshi Tatsu would be obvious releases. As for divas I can see Alicia Fox getting released.
    With the lack of depth in the Divas division i don't see any diva being released for a while.

  3. #143
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    With the lack of depth in the Divas division i don't see any diva being released for a while.
    Same, I wouldn't see the point of releasing any more of the Divas.

    With so many leaving and more rumored.. it wouldn't make sense to let go of Divas with the Division already so small unless they planned on calling some up from NXT like Paige who is pretty much ready.

    There are a few obvious ones who you would assume would be in the firing line but it's not my thing to speculate on Job losses.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

     


  4. #144
    I read about some talents wanting to ask for releases after Mania(Get that payday).

    I don't see them releasing Yoshi, until they bring in another Japanese guy.

    JTG, yeah, I see him going.

    A few of the lower card guys.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

  5. #145
    God SaberToothTigerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Posts
    2,425
    evan bourne and ezekiel jackson

  6. #146
    JTG
    Yoshi Tatsu
    Curt Hawkins
    Derrick Bateman
    Trent Baretta
    Evan Bourne
    Mason Ryan
    Ezekiel Jackson


    I don't think any of the current Divas will be released this time around. Too many have already left (by their choice) earlier this year.

  7. #147

    Who do you think will be released in 2014?

    I read somewhere that Triple H dislikes releasing a bunch of main roster talent with the feeling that it makes the WWE look bad when they do mass main roster firings as explained in this article:

    There has been an interesting shift in philosophy ongoing in WWE thanks to the ascension of Triple H. Hunter feels it makes the company look bad when they have “mass releases” at a time, which is why WWE hasn’t had tremendous post-Wrestlemania roster cuts like we’ve seen in years past. Triple H’s rationale is that if WWE is a successful company, why would they fire talent in droves every year? Therefore the edict is essentially this – Don’t fire anybody!

    Some may ask, well they just cut Kassius Ohno on Friday? The philosophy doesn’t extend to developmental talent as they are not yet “WWE Superstars.” However, once a worker makes it to the main roster, that worker must do something that is “so terrible that it’s unavoidable” to actually lose their job. Hunter would rather allow for contracts to run out and not re-sign them, as opposed to making a publicized cut.


    Evan Bourne and Ezekiel Jackson are both ready to return but WWE has struggled to find plans for either one. They’re being kept on payroll until their deals run out rather than cut them loose early if it’s decided to not bring them back.

    As a result, I expect not very many main roster departures other than maybe JTG, the original Sin Cara, Camacho, Ezekiel Jackson, Evan Bourne, Curt Hawkins, and Layla to leave once their contracts expire.

    But I do expect some NXT talent to be released. My choices are:

    Angelo Dawkins
    Danny Burch
    Enzo Amore
    Mojo Rawley
    Paige
    Sasha Banks

    Your thoughts?

  8. #148
    That sucks if true about Layla leaving once her contract is up; they really missed the boat with her.


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

  9. #149
    God merhardt03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Mid-West Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,230
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Newport View Post
    JTG
    Yoshi Tatsu
    Curt Hawkins
    Derrick Bateman
    Trent Baretta
    Evan Bourne
    Mason Ryan
    Ezekiel Jackson


    I don't think any of the current Divas will be released this time around. Too many have already left (by their choice) earlier this year.
    Derrik Bateman is EC3 in TNA Jack .Lol

  10. #150
    The Trinity URATOOL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    On the phone to yo momma
    Posts
    2,966
    Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Rachel View Post
    I read somewhere that Triple H dislikes releasing a bunch of main roster talent with the feeling that it makes the WWE look bad when they do mass main roster firings as explained in this article:

    There has been an interesting shift in philosophy ongoing in WWE thanks to the ascension of Triple H. Hunter feels it makes the company look bad when they have “mass releases” at a time, which is why WWE hasn’t had tremendous post-Wrestlemania roster cuts like we’ve seen in years past. Triple H’s rationale is that if WWE is a successful company, why would they fire talent in droves every year? Therefore the edict is essentially this – Don’t fire anybody!

    Some may ask, well they just cut Kassius Ohno on Friday? The philosophy doesn’t extend to developmental talent as they are not yet “WWE Superstars.” However, once a worker makes it to the main roster, that worker must do something that is “so terrible that it’s unavoidable” to actually lose their job. Hunter would rather allow for contracts to run out and not re-sign them, as opposed to making a publicized cut.


    Evan Bourne and Ezekiel Jackson are both ready to return but WWE has struggled to find plans for either one. They’re being kept on payroll until their deals run out rather than cut them loose early if it’s decided to not bring them back.

    As a result, I expect not very many main roster departures other than maybe JTG, the original Sin Cara, Camacho, Ezekiel Jackson, Evan Bourne, Curt Hawkins, and Layla to leave once their contracts expire.

    But I do expect some NXT talent to be released. My choices are:

    Angelo Dawkins
    Danny Burch
    Enzo Amore
    Mojo Rawley
    Paige
    Sasha Banks

    Your thoughts?
    They also seem to have adopted a system of 'demoting' talent. For example Mason Ryan. He was a main roster member and is now considered an NXT roster member. Then if they want to release him it just happens quietly, away from most of the WWE universe.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.