Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    don't plan on seeing any firing soon. holiday season is a terrible time to fire people. zach ryder is safe as well, he is a top five merch seller.
    #TeamGeeky

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    don't plan on seeing any firing soon. holiday season is a terrible time to fire people. zach ryder is safe as well, he is a top five merch seller.
    Oh well this is good news, I love Zack Ryder.

well we all know a cleanout is coming, they have been holding it off all year due to lindas senate run. expect at least 5 people to be future endeavored. With lilians tweet i would not be surprised if she was one of them, they just hired a new ring announcer so really i would be worried if i was her.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

it's sad this is the first thing people think of , with her not running next year wwe can not worry about's it's image again, it won't get a lot better but there mite be some change
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

To be honest I think the clean out depends on if Linda intends to run again. If WWE lets a bunch of people go right after teh election ends then next time it will be impossible for her to run as a "job creator" and people will turn around and say that she's taking out frustration from loosing the election on the people that "work for her"
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

I don't think there'll be any significant changes regardless of whether Linda runs again or not. WWE aren't pg just because of Linda. The same goes for future endeavours. The guys on the undercard are more likely to be shuffled down to nxt than fired on mass at the moment.

Divas to believe in.

Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    I don't think there'll be any significant changes regardless of whether Linda runs again or not. WWE aren't pg just because of Linda. The same goes for future endeavours. The guys on the undercard are more likely to be shuffled down to nxt than fired on mass at the moment.
    Exactly right. The will find a reason not to fire them.

Besides with the amount of people that requested there release this year they might not need to release anyone.

I never understand why there are always so many future endeavor threads, It's like some of you want to see people get fired.

On Topic, If people are going to be fired which I hope not but clearly it's the way of the business I think it will be the usual people that others have mentioned like JTG, Alicia Fox, Tatsu and so on..

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.