The Devil made me do it...

Daniel Bryan joins the Wyatt family. Talking orders, attacking faces, obeying Bray. Though he doesnt relish it. He helps Harper and Rowan secure tag titles and helps Bray pick up big victorys against main eventers.

Cant be bothered to embellish too much but there is continued talk of the devil and some higher than Bray this is revealed to be the Undertaker. Now he and Bray and going to have to do some pretty wicked shit to get heel heat and they do but Bryan snaps. "YESYESYES" and attacks the Undertaker setting up Bryan vs Taker at Mania.

Yes? No? Maybe? I dont know?

I read the report about Taker being a heel and A) I don't think he could ever be a heel again because of the crowd and B) I thought how would they even make him a heel.

This Idea isn't so bad on doing it though and I would like to see it,
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Taker going into WM30 heel would be a shambles. Would be like Hogan V Rock. Everyone booed Rock (Face) and cheered everything for Hogan (supposed heel).

also, he is about to continue the streak.... surely wouldn't go over well as a heel?

Quote Originally Posted by TNA 'The very best' View Post
    I read the report about Taker being a heel and A) I don't think he could ever be a heel again because of the crowd and B) I thought how would they even make him a heel.

This Idea isn't so bad on doing it though and I would like to see it,

Agreed, I believe that the a Undertaker might be behind the heinous attacks that have been brought upon Daniel Bryan.

Quote Originally Posted by rickyroma View Post
    also, he is about to continue the streak.... surely wouldn't go over well as a heel?
    No DQ match. Back and forth very even. Bryan kicks out of chokeslam, maybe even last ride and wriggles out of hells gate and keeps avoiding the tombstone.

Finally he has the upper hand running knee to the face of taker and the Wyatt family attack him. Taker takes advantage tombstones him the streak continues.

Taker wins, not cleanly though for the first time in I dont know how long if ever. The Wyatts continue attacking Bryan but Undertaker stops them. He has a new found respect for Bryan.

Taker and Bryan clear the ring. Taker face again.

ta da.

Blog Entries
    There's strong speculation that Wyatt is set to face Cena. How would that tie in?

We've been through this 'Devil made him do it' thing before. It's the girl from the Jericho video all over again; doesn't exist. It's just something he said.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    There's strong speculation that Wyatt is set to face Cena. How would that tie in?

We've been through this 'Devil made him do it' thing before. It's the girl from the Jericho video all over again; doesn't exist. It's just something he said.
    Aye just something he says almost like a catchphrase and people read too much into it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by letswrestle View Post
    No DQ match. Back and forth very even. Bryan kicks out of chokeslam, maybe even last ride and wriggles out of hells gate and keeps avoiding the tombstone.

Finally he has the upper hand running knee to the face of taker and the Wyatt family attack him. Taker takes advantage tombstones him the streak continues.

Taker wins, not cleanly though for the first time in I dont know how long if ever. The Wyatts continue attacking Bryan but Undertaker stops them. He has a new found respect for Bryan.

Taker and Bryan clear the ring. Taker face again.

ta da.
    Like the match, don't like the ending. Taker should win clean. Streak, WM30, maybe Taker's last match.. too valuable to do a screwed up finish. What's wrong with Bryan giving it his all, getting a few near pins, and then in desperation walking into a Tombstone? There's no dishonour in losing to Undertaker.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post

I think he literally means that the Devil made him do it. People did the same thing for the Undertaker promo in 2011 (it's sting, HHH etc)when it was always the undertaker in the videos. Jericho was another and even people looking into Bray's original promo video - girl in a tree had to be paige is an example. All his promo showed was a few talents in the background (think it even showed the released garrett dylan in one of his earlier promos).
    Or it could be Kane.. or Sting.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!