Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    It's all so obvious.....it's a set up for a Cena heel turn. Everyone expects it to be Punk to interfere but it's obvious it will be Cena finally turning heel.

Or Sting. Could be Sting.
    we all know vince wont let cena turn heel , and if he does go heel , there are 1million ways for that to go wrong , just keep him as a face that every hates

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    It's all so obvious.....it's a set up for a Cena heel turn. Everyone expects it to be Punk to interfere but it's obvious it will be Cena finally turning heel.

Or Sting. Could be Sting.
    and then undertaker will attack sting to help out ryback.... setting up undertaker vs sting at wm!!!!!

#TeamGeeky

Quote Originally Posted by MegaTheProphecy View Post
    we all know vince wont let cena turn heel , and if he does go heel , there are 1million ways for that to go wrong , just keep him as a face that every hates

Dude I'm 100% sure Robstar was taking the piss and no one here actually thinks Cena will ever turn heel.

Relax
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Quote Originally Posted by MegaTheProphecy View Post
    you wish , we all know vince wont let cena go heel
    Cena is 35 now so it's over for a heel turn. He will remain face for the rest of his career.

I highly doubt that. He's only 35 he could be wrestling another 10 years easily. God knows he might be like Ric Flair and we could get 30 more years of Cena! He will turn eventually but it probably will happen when he's not on the top of the card anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by #BITW View Post
    does anyone truly care?
    I definitely do. I think a lot of fans view wrestling like the MLB or NFL. It's cool to see top prospects enter the big leagues. Brad Maddox, the former FCW champion, is getting called up into the spotlight, and I'm excited for him. I view it on par with the Miz - entering the WWE by any means necessary (as an interviewer - or in Brad's case - referee) and working hard enough to become a Superstar. Good for him. If he's 1/5 as successful as the Miz, than I wish him the best.

Also, his former name was Beef Wellington. If that's not awesome enough to deserve some fans, I don't know what is.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

maddox will win by count out
    Best Gimmick on NXT

Add Mason Ryanto be partner with Brad Maddox so Maddox is the mouthpiece (if he can) and Ryan the big dude. Have Ryan interfere allowing the win by DQ. Then Ryan could have little fued with Ryback going over towards TLC and have Ryback go over. It would get him away from the WWE title picture. That's what I think should go down.

I think a better gimmick for Brad Maddox would be about exactly what his promo was, being famous. Maybe have him start referring to himself as "The Unforgettable" Brad Maddox. I think that gimmick could work very well for him because one it allows him to continue on with his heel gimmick, plus losses won't affect a push for him. He loses a match he comes out and says I may have lost, but I'm still unforgettable or something along those lines.