Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Quote Originally Posted by Regal>Cena View Post

I assume nobody else has posted this, and I can't be bothered going through to check, but this seems to answer the question.
    yes it was postec. why post in a thread you don't read?

Ergh i hate it this gimmick already were wrestling fans! Why the hell would we wanna see a ballroom dancer?

I think this gimmick will fit in just right for J Curtis. It's a different style of gimmick but I also think it is hilarious. Whenever I see that video of him with that entrance and the way he dances I cannot stop laughing. Curtis is an all around funny person and I see him rolling with this one and we get to see him be brought up instead of NXT all the time. I say give it a chance before people shoot it down simply because it's another dancing gimmick.

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    yes it was postec. why post in a thread you don't read?
    Because reading through these long threads very often leads to reading the same thing being batted back and forth; I checked back two or three pages and didn't see any reference to it.

There is also the fact that long threads take ages to load because of the number of people who have stupidly large signatures, so I skim read as I am sure many others do.

And finally, and this is probably the important bit, this is an internet forum meaning its not actually that big of a deal if somebody reposts things as others who skim read like myself might see the reposted bit having missed the first one.

Quote Originally Posted by Regal>Cena View Post
    Because reading through these long threads very often leads to reading the same thing being batted back and forth; I checked back two or three pages and didn't see any reference to it.

There is also the fact that long threads take ages to load because of the number of people who have stupidly large signatures, so I skim read as I am sure many others do.

And finally, and this is probably the important bit, this is an internet forum meaning its not actually that big of a deal if somebody reposts things as others who skim read like myself might see the reposted bit having missed the first one.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Punk View Post
    I think this gimmick will fit in just right for J Curtis. It's a different style of gimmick but I also think it is hilarious. Whenever I see that video of him with that entrance and the way he dances I cannot stop laughing. Curtis is an all around funny person and I see him rolling with this one and we get to see him be brought up instead of NXT all the time. I say give it a chance before people shoot it down simply because it's another dancing gimmick.
    Pretty much agree.

I see this as giving Curtis a chance to run with something out of the ordinary in wrestling these days such as a tango dancer gimmick. Whether this gimmick turns out to be shit or not, at least it makes his character stand out which is a great marketing strategy.

Unique gimmicks like this isn't a bad thing. That, my friends, is a good thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubs View Post
    Pretty much agree.

I see this as giving Curtis a chance to run with something out of the ordinary in wrestling these days such as a tango dancer gimmick. Whether this gimmick turns out to be shit or not, at least it makes his character stand out which is a great marketing strategy.

Unique gimmicks like this isn't a bad thing. That, my friends, is a good thing.
    Agreed. I'm just waiting to see what Curtis does with this. He might make something of it with some luck.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Agreed. I'm just waiting to see what Curtis does with this. He might make something of it with some luck.
    About as much as Brodus Clay.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Understandable as

is on my list from your neck of the woods.
    I have been to his neck of the woods and tried this. You can wait.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Blog Entries
    So I'm guessing that they've killed this since we haven't had a promo for a while?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!