Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    It's Eric Escobar... He's making a comeback... (JK) "Now if I can be serious for 1 minute" I do in fact think it is J.Curtis. They have been having talks about repakaging him as a ballroom dancer... SMH, this is going to be a major fail even for someone as talented as Curtis.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Not that, sometimes your humor tires me, and this was the case. And other times, I get the impression you do that shit cos you're a mod and you can do it freely. Just an impression, and as stated, not always.
    You wouldn't be the first to have that "impression". Your choice of course, it matters little to me. And sometimes I get the impression that people take advantage of mods not being able to call them out personally, so make generalised statements about taking advantage of so-called "power" or whatever. But I'm sure you wouldn't be one of those to use the rules as it suits you, huh?

It's a common argument, taken up mostly by children in school who feel slighted by "authority" and also criminals who see the law as an "us vs them" demarcation line, rather than a policy of right and wrong.

But it all depends on your point of view, I suppose.

At least his name doesn't end in "goo" anymore. So he's got that going for him.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    At least his name doesn't end in "goo" anymore. So he's got that going for him.
    Wait....they changed it? It's not a PPV main event, you can't just change it like that!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You wouldn't be the first to have that "impression". Your choice of course, it matters little to me. And sometimes I get the impression that people take advantage of mods not being able to call them out personally, so make generalised statements about taking advantage of so-called "power" or whatever. But I'm sure you wouldn't be one of those to use the rules as it suits you, huh?

It's a common argument, taken up mostly by children in school who feel slighted by "authority" and also criminals who see the law as an "us vs them" demarcation line, rather than a policy of right and wrong.

But it all depends on your point of view, I suppose.
    No, I'd rather have a quiet private chat with you than starting a "me against the mods" war, that's rather silly. Besides, I don't have any problems with other mods or the way the forum is moderated, rather the contrary, I think it is well done, and in controversial cases I usually don't have all the elements (shit tends to happen when I'm offline) and in those cases never passed judgement.

Mind if I PM you?

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Most certainly

that video was terrible, go back to the 80's

It's Johnny Curtis re-packaged. A ballroom dancer gimmick.

or as I like to call it... Brotus Clay 2

How funny would of it be if it was Jack Swagger. ROTFL

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

It's obviously Jericho.
    He competed on Dancing with the stars. he is going to wear his dancing attire and incorporate his dance routine into his matches.

Why is this a discussion?

I assume nobody else has posted this, and I can't be bothered going through to check, but this seems to answer the question.