Hybrid View

Who will replace Ryback?

OK, biggest thing is the Survivor Series changes. No more Team Punk, it's been "demoted" (says Punk) to Team Ziggler. Who is Team Foley going to get to replace Ryback? I was thinking Brodus Clay when I saw them have a match between him and Barrett on RAW, but he put up so little challenge that I don't think it would be believable. Who's possible that could actually be taken seriously? Khali? Maybe.

But what other face is there in WWE who doesn't have a match (or at least a likely match) coming up at SS who could replace Ryback AND fit into a potential storyline? There's a chance for some returning star to come in and make a showing, start up something. My two main picks if they decide to go this way are either Christian or Jack Swagger.

We haven't seen Christian in a while, and this would be a good time for his return as a face. Swagger, though, would be awesome. If they bring him back as a face, especially considering that Ziggler is the head of the opposing team ... their history would make this a pretty interesting match.

Your thoughts? Who are they going to get to replace Ryback?

If I Could Pull A Name Out The Box It Would Be Billy Gunn(Same Hair, FameAsser, And Same Charisma)!!#LivingInTheAE. But I Think It Will Be Swagger, Reason Being... Swagger Team Wins And Vickie Leaves Dolph Jumping To Swagger. Just IMO!
    Words Starting With Caps Is My Signature

Quote Originally Posted by WBJ View Post
    If I Could Pull A Name Out The Box It Would Be Billy Gunn(Same Hair, FameAsser, And Same Charisma)!!#LivingInTheAE. But I Think It Will Be Swagger, Reason Being... Swagger Team Wins And Vickie Leaves Dolph Jumping To Swagger. Just IMO!
    I doubt it will be swagger they're supposedly repackaging him so I don't think he'll be back for a while. It would be awesome if Billy gunn came out for the match, he's still in good shape last I saw on him and I would love to see him and Ziggler go at it. If I guess I'd say Christian if he's healthy enough to return, it would be a good way to bring him in
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Is Ryder doing anything for the PPV... I wouldn't be shocked to see him get shoved into it. Or maybe they'll keep a mystery till Survivor Series.