View Poll Results: The next biggest face?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Randy Orton

2 9.09%
  • CM Punk

3 13.64%
  • Sheamus

5 22.73%
  • Rey Mysterio

0 0%
  • Ryback

12 54.55%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I'm going to make a bold guess. Somebody who is not yet on the main roster - nor NXT.

Blog Entries
    Bryan could be a good face too, he may not have the looks but he has the ability and charisma

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    Bryan could be a good face too, he may not have the looks but he has the ability and charisma
    That is true, but Vince would never allow Bryan to be the face of WWE. The best, I believe, that can happen with Bryan is living the same heights as Benoit, or even more.

Could Maddox be the guy ?

We all know Mr. McMahon has been looking for the new Cena.. someone young with the look WWE likes to see.. could Brad Maddox be the guy for the job ? I think this could happen somewhere down the line

Thoughts/Opinions

He got a lot of crowd reaction during his promo (his first one) I don't want to sound stupid but he needs to beat Ryback somehow or get himself disqualified. But you never know.

Blog Entries
    It's pretty obvious to me that it's going to be Ryback. Certainly from that list it's going to be him.
    Sheamus is too old (same age as Cena), Punk I'd say is a touch too old, although I do think he'll continue to be in the group of main eventers for years to come. Orton's too risky since he's one wellness policy test fail away from being fired. And I don't know why Mysterio's on the list. He's too old and I don't think he's going to be around for much longer. It'll be a miracle if he makes it to 40 with how injury prone he's become (which is a great shame). Plus, I can't see WWE making a masked wrestler their face of the company.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    He got a lot of crowd reaction during his promo (his first one) I don't want to sound stupid but he needs to beat Ryback somehow or get himself disqualified. But you never know.
    even if he does not beat Ryback i feel he will still be around, work his way in

Quote Originally Posted by #BITW View Post
    why do we need one? why must we keep the 7 year olds happy? I dont need someone to cheer for, i need something to be entertained by and lord knows that not a super man 5 move wonder that sucks up the crowd with boring ass promos and feuds. with a major face, everything becomes predictable and holds back other talent. at least with tna, its unpredictable... everyone can be pinned and submitted... the way it should be. but of course, vince is gearing this company towards children so i expect nothing less than crap from him.
    we need one, well more acurately WWE needs them because Keeping 7 yr olds, ladies, and people who aren't Whiney, snotty, better than you spewing hipsters who thikn their cool because they only like a wrestler when he's a heel, and can't go along with someone being pushed some way for more than a week. ( mind you these same people turn on their own the minute they go face or gain any kind of mainstream popularity)... we need one because THESE people pay the salaries of the superstars. do you want RAW, do you wnat a nationally televised Professional wrestling show? the get behind the top face and cheer because if it weren't for Cena and the 7 yr olds and ladies, and people who "swallow what vince gives you" you would be watching indies in a high school gym with all the production values of a you tube video. So why do we need to have a wwe fan fav... because Pyro is freakin expensive . hmmmm i'm a bit of a mood today I should prolly get off the interwebs
    just because i didn't agree doesn't mean i didn't listen, it just means you were wrong. Now go away please.

Quote Originally Posted by #BITW View Post
    why do we need one? why must we keep the 7 year olds happy? I dont need someone to cheer for, i need something to be entertained by and lord knows that not a super man 5 move wonder that sucks up the crowd with boring ass promos and feuds. with a major face, everything becomes predictable and holds back other talent. at least with tna, its unpredictable... everyone can be pinned and submitted... the way it should be. but of course, vince is gearing this company towards children so i expect nothing less than crap from him.
    I don't want to look like an asshole but sometimes you don't make sense

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

I can't see why everyone is going with Ryback. It is being way to rushed, Yes in the future he will be a big name in the company but he has only just come about. He hasn't even had a run as heel yet, Before anyone starts even Cena was a heel for a little bit.

The only really person in the list is Punk and I am sure that one day he will go back to being a face and will be the biggest in the company but not right now.

Randy will fill that spot but I don't think WWE has much faith in him and I can also see him leaving in the next 2-4 years to go into acting.

Rey is just to old now, again like Orton he can fit into the spot for a while but he is not going to be around much longer.

Sheamus has a chance to be but his character is getting boring and stale IMO and it needs to be tweaked.

If Cena was injured tomorrow, Ryback would step in but he will never be the top face that WWE want him to be. (Can you see him stepping out and doing interviews with press and stuff with charities like Cena does?)

The two people your missing, who have potential to step into this role tomorrow and be there for the next 5-10 years is The Miz and DB IMO.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her