6 20.69%
  • Jay Lethal

5 17.24%
  • Eric Young

11 37.93%
  • "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero

7 24.14%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    None of the above. Amazing Red should be on the list, In the early days he was the man! He still is though. He has had x div title runs but he could have and should have had many more. I mean this guy got me interested in wrestling, he was amazing hence his name. He really could have been the face of the x division, why he got released I will never know

Quote Originally Posted by Notey View Post
    None of the above. Amazing Red should be on the list, In the early days he was the man! He still is though. He has had x div title runs but he could have and should have had many more. I mean this guy got me interested in wrestling, he was amazing hence his name. He really could have been the face of the x division, why he got released I will never know
    Amazing Red didn't have the charisma and sheer magnetism that these guys had. Could Red do a great spot here and there? Yeah, but he didn't have the charisma to hold his own on the mic.

Jay Lethal he had the crowd behind him when he feuded with Ric Flair, it should have been him vs Flair at Bound For Glory to get him over, He should have won the World Title.

But Kazarian is very underused he should be main eventing TNA along with Daniels, Joe, and Styles

Blog Entries
    From the guys on the poll, I'd say it's a tough one to choose between Lethal, EY and Pope. From what I've seen (and I stress that since I don't watch much TNA), Shelley isn't as good as the other 3 when it comes to cutting a promo.
    I plumped for Lethal in the end. Loved his work as 'Black Machismo' and when he was feuding with Flair. TNA made a bit mistake in letting him go.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Not to mention the last time we saw pope, they put him in a shitty storyline over Devon's kids. Pope is definitely #1

Fresh Member
    cm punk anyone?

Christopher Daniels is the greatest wrestler to have never held a world title

what about Petey Williams??

But definately,the clear number one,The Alpha Male,Monty Brown

Blog Entries
    From the poll ones, it's either Lethal and Pope. Others none on the list, Daniels and Joe.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Notey View Post
    Amazing Red is a fantastic high flying wrestler, one of the best if not the best in the world.
    But can he cut a promo? Does he have charisma? No. Hence why he isn't on this list.

He's had a wWE tryout though, I hope they'll use him when they start up that cruiserweight show on the WWE Network.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!